4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

Fun, but we got our butts kicked!!! ;(
The kids had fun.. DH and I sit with our good friends like last year and laughed @ people!!! Sometimes they are better entertainment than some of the strange stuff you see in the World! LOL

Tonight we had date night w/ a co-worker and it was fun!!! They are really nice (2 guys)...yep! LOL I was getting a lot of looks being out w/ 3 guys!! But hey, you take the attention when you can get it! :rotfl:

Tonight we had date night w/ a co-worker and it was fun!!! They are really nice (2 guys)...yep! LOL I was getting a lot of looks being out w/ 3 guys!! But hey, you take the attention when you can get it! :rotfl:

Sadly, I get this every time we go out with DH's friends or co-workers. There are always WAY more guys than girls. Everyone always looks at us funny. :rolleyes1

As an update...I have both months I am doing designed...January will be Frozone "(Ice of you to drop by...)" and April will be greens and pinks and flowers...I have 6 Frozone's cut and ready to assemble...I'm cruising along...

It just dawned on me while driving home from town today.. I forget my "5:00 somewhere tags" for the Sept Group I'm in.. it was an extra little goodie due to back to school and toasting to the happiest time of the year... so I will get those tags done this weekend and send them out..

PO3: do you mind tucking them in that groups baggies??

Thanks a bunch!!! Just let me know! I can't believe I forgot.. so excited that I finished that I didn't think it all the way through!!! See, I get quiet time and a me day and I can think!!

As an update...I have both months I am doing designed...January will be Frozone "(Ice of you to drop by...)" and April will be greens and pinks and flowers...I have 6 Frozone's cut and ready to assemble...I'm cruising along...
ok mickster! i love frozone! can't wait to see it!

It just dawned on me while driving home from town today.. I forget my "5:00 somewhere tags" for the Sept Group I'm in.. it was an extra little goodie due to back to school and toasting to the happiest time of the year... so I will get those tags done this weekend and send them out..

PO3: do you mind tucking them in that groups baggies??

Thanks a bunch!!! Just let me know! I can't believe I forgot.. so excited that I finished that I didn't think it all the way through!!! See, I get quiet time and a me day and I can think!!

nope don't mind at all!

I'm starting these this week (got stuff ready tonight), and have a few ideas in mind. I'm going to emboss my dividers...and use some clips that I found... I'll try to post prototypes...

The table top flat Rolodex ones I saw come with the cards so I will use them, and use it for a perpetual calendar...bdays, anniv, that kind of stuff...

I don't know if this has been asked before or not but are we making 12 or 13 sets?

12 sets. The cover is being made by someone in the group so we could just do 12.

I'm starting these this week (got stuff ready tonight), and have a few ideas in mind. I'm going to emboss my dividers...and use some clips that I found... I'll try to post prototypes...

The table top flat Rolodex ones I saw come with the cards so I will use them, and use it for a perpetual calendar...bdays, anniv, that kind of stuff...
oh cool deb! can't wait to see them!

I don't know if this has been asked before or not but are we making 12 or 13 sets?
yes 12!
12 sets. The cover is being made by someone in the group so we could just do 12.
thanks shauna!
My package went postal today! :cool1:

thanks diana! i'll be on the lookout! can't wait to see them!

hey Holl, would you like a photo mat or something made w/that candy corn stuff I have? That might be more useful for you than an extra random October divider, but I can do whatever you want!

hey Holl, would you like a photo mat or something made w/that candy corn stuff I have? That might be more useful for you than an extra random October divider, but I can do whatever you want!

that would be so great! thanks so much!

I need some feedback, I've got my May done for the 2nd Disney group, but I'm not loving it. What does it need?

RolodexCalendar.jpg

Those colors scream daisy to me ... what about a daisy paper piecing or cricut cut or jolie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter