4th of July

AnnieR

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I am new to DISboards but have been lurking for a while. Would love to hear your pros & cons for visiting during the 4th of July! Will be with DDs 23 & 12 & also grandson 5 (not sure how to abb.) will be there either June 26-July 2 or June 28-July 5

Cons:
Very, very crowded.
Likely park closures (especially at MK) due to crowds.
Extremely hot.
Extremely humid.
Peak season pricing.

Pros:
Longer park hours (although this might not be all that helpful for everyone.)
Great fireworks on the 3rd and 4th.

i thought 4th of july was horrible, and we've been 2x for christmas! i thought once we did christmas we could handle anything disney threw at us. no way. the 4th was so crowded and so so so hot. trying to leave the mk after the fireworks (which were amazing though!) we were gridlocked on main st. couldn't go anywhere, it was a little scary. they had to postpone the parade to get people out. then there were the brazil chanters. normally i wouldn't care, but on the 4th of july, while stuck in a mob trying to move....not so fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter