• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th of July in Nassau

1stNoel

Mouseketeer
The Wonder will be in Nassau on the 4th. There is no reason for Bahamians to celebrate and set off fireworks, but does anyone know if the Nassau resorts do? Or does DCL do something? TIA :wave:

i know DCL will be doing fireworks every time they are in Nassua for the Deck Party starting in early february. So DCL will be doing something.

Actually, we were at the Atlantis over this past fourth of July, and the Bahamas was also celebrating thier independence. The Atlantis had a fourth of July beach party and fireworks that night. Not sure if any of the other hotels have them, but I'm sure the Atlantis will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter