4th of july golf cart parade....

Mouse14

Wish I was at the Lodge
Does anyone know what time this usually goes down and what route everyone takes?

Hi I just picked up the activities flyer at the Meadow store. The Golf cart parade will travel down Fort Wilderness Trail from the Hitch and unhitch towards Pioneer Hall. Award ceremony to follow at Pioneer Hall. Register at the Bike Barn by 7:00 pm on July 3rd. Hope that helps!

I was in the MK until 03:30 this morning and completely missed the parade! Well, until the honking and cheering woke me up at 10:00...

Did anybody get some good pics of the carts?

Thanks,
Joshua

BTW, we are going to be at the kite flying and ice cream making today, I hope!

Hi How do you like your site. I'm debating about premium or full.:confused3 I believe 1900 is full site..Any pictures? Thanks:santa:

Hey I'm in the 2000 loop at 2032 I have pic of all the carts... But don't know how to post a picture on here off of my phone

Hey Mouse14,

We are down in loop 100 (love being by the beach!). Maybe I'll catch up to you sometime this week. The kids have kept me hopping on this vacation, I'm going to need a week to recover once we get home :firefight

Joshua

I've been with the fire department in Odessa, Texas for 5 years. Before that I was just outside of Houston, TX in a suburb called Alief...

Joshua

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter