• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th night free deal is all gone

Who did you call? I just did a quick check on Expedia and the fourth night free promotion is available on certain dates at all three resort hotels. I checked for the month of November. When are you going to DLR?

I don't believe calling the DLR hotels direct ever had the deal. I called and they said they did not have them and never did so we ended up booking through travelocity but expedia also had them as well as some other places. The price can't be beat (yet) and others staying 8 days booked one 4 day reservation on Travelocity and one on Expedia so they will get TWO free nights!

I just released a courtesy hold on 4 nights at the Grand Californian yesterday ($1738 for 5 of us) and booked 4 nights at DLH concierage level. :thumbsup2 As of last night, there was still availability for that package. Keep trying- I'll bet there are others out there not able to book their courtesy holds. Reservations told me to keep checking availability online- it will show it if they come available. :goodvibes

The specials go quickly. Last year we booked in April for Oct. I wanted a specific weekend in Oct to work around some school things. I couldnt get the DLH or a regular (non-conc) room at PP with the special- and that was a full 6 months in advance! I'm not a bit surprised you cant get what you were looking for 2 1/2 months out. Sucks, but not surprising.

being-dragged-to-DL said:
:furious: I just called and the guy told me there are no rooms left at any of the hotels.

What days are you wanting? I just tried a couple of different dates and some say sold out but others (for example Nov,27-Dec1) showed the 4 night free. I bet it depends on dates.
If you are only able to go certain dates then keep checking back to see if someone cancelled.

GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

fidoprincess said:
I don't believe calling the DLR hotels direct ever had the deal. I called and they said they did not have them and never did so we ended up booking through travelocity but expedia also had them as well as some other places. The price can't be beat (yet) and others staying 8 days booked one 4 day reservation on Travelocity and one on Expedia so they will get TWO free nights!

Smart Idea if a family is going to stay for 8 nights!! Good Tip!!

Hey Being Dragged :wave: , just checked the website :surfweb: and the 4th night free concierge is still available at DLH in October. Standard view for our DFof 5 would have been $1500 for the 4 nights, but when that sold out we bumped up to concierage. I know it's more-but you can snack all day, help yourself to bottled water, sodas, free wine and cheese every night, and you can watch the fireworks from the concierge lounge. We're sort of treating it as an "all inclusive." Just plan on one good PS meal a day! Don't give up-keep looking! :cheer2:

I know you were talking about early Oct. Expedia has 4th night free at all 3 hotels for the Monday-Thursday the first week of Oct. You will miss out on the perks of booking thru Disney travel, but the price can't be beat. You might check costco and see if they have anything left for the dates you want.

On the Disney website I put in the first week of Oct. 1-7 and it came up with DLH & CG both with one night free.

It really wasn't a great deal for me anyway, if that makes you feel any better. It really wasn't free when they took away the AAA discount on the room for the 3 nights we had previously booked. We ended up keeping things the way they were, staying 3 nights at DL and 4 at the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter