4th July Suggestions Please

DebUK

Earning My Ears
Hi All

Any ideas for an alternative to the parks on this date? We are staying at PO Riverside but thought it may be advisable to avoid the parks on this day?

Thanks,

Debbie

pirate: (not exactly Johnny Depp is he?!)

Hi DebUK,

We have done WDW the last 2 years in a row during that time of year. Once we made the mistake of going into the park on the 4th. Never again!

That said, we usually spend the day by the pool. Or tour another resort. Have a late lunch on the Boardwalk or something like that... What about going to a water park?

It's a good time to be there. We Love it.

Have fun,
Lisa

we go the 4th every year at okw...they have a lot of activities around the pool that day including a dj....it is a great time for everyone and we always look forward to it

while we wont be going on the 4th of july we will be there right after. july10-21. is it extremely busy during this time too?
We went to universal/ioa and busch gardens last year and it was busy but not extremely busy. This will be our first trip to disneyworld.
i know the rain showers mid day are a bummer but we are floridians and are used to them.
tinkandhook

I figured this would be a good place to be because only 1000 are allowed in the park! I can deal with that!

can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!!!!!

This past year we went to MGM at opening, planning on doing RnR and maybe Millionaire. It was so empty there we stayed till after 1, then went back to the BCV for a swim. We had 6:40 PS for Narcoosees, which was perfect, we were done around 8:40, then watched the MK fireworks from the porch at 9. You had to be dining there that night to watch from the porch. The music was piped in and not a soul was in front of us. They set the FW off from behind the castle and in the middle of the lagoon, it was amazing. THen we drove back to the BCV, and had plenty of time to catch the fw from WS from the international gatewayat 10. There is no way the MK crowds can get out ahead of you, as they have to take the monorail or ferry back to the parking lot, then get there car. It was a perfect day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter