4th FP+ likelihood @ DHS late in day on EMH evening?

davkata

Mouseketeer
I realize no one can answer this scientifically, but maybe someone has experience with this scenario: Our 3rd FP window is 5:30-6:30 at DHS. If we try to use it right at 5:30 and then go to a kiosk, what is the likelihood we will be able to get a 4th FP for RnRC or TSMM before the 8 pm cutoff? Park is open until 10 for EMH but I know we can't get FP during those hours. This is during President's week, so a busy week too. We do not plan to attend Fantasmic so maybe lines will be shorter during those shows? Any info appreciated!

I was there this year during Presidents' week and had a 6ish FP for VOTLM that I wanted to switch out for anything at a later time when I was on my way to the early Fantasmic. There wasn't anything available and the CM advised that I just keep it as it was... I let it expire as I didn't want to go before Fantasmic.

Single rider for RNRC may work for you but that late in day, RNRC and TSMM won't be available. During SWW, by 9:30 in the morning, nothing was available for TSMM.

Slim to none. We tried to get a 4th FP+ at noon after using our 3. We had hoped for RNRC as we picked TSMM as our tier 1. Not only was there no RNRC, but there were NO 4th FPs for any attractions at all, not even an unpopular attraction. At the kiosk we got a sorry there is not anything at all available for the rest of the day . We were only a party of 3 and it was a fairly low crowd day.

We did not have any luck getting FP later on in the day at HS. We did manage to ride RNR and TOT in the last hour the park was open. We had already been to Fantasmic another night.

RNR had a 90 min. wait posted, but it was actually about 20 min.
TOT had a 40 min. wait posted, and it took about 10 min.

It seemed that they increased all the wait times at night, but they were way off from the real wait times.

Thanks all! These answers are as I had suspected they would be. We already have our favorites FP'd on 2 different days so we will just be happy with that and any additional rides will be a bonus! We got lucky when we visited last year that we were in that group booking FP that had a "glitch" and were able to book DHS and Epcot without tiers for some reason. At the time I didn't even realize and just enjoyed being able to FP RnRC and TSMM as well as Soarin and TT. Oh well....Maybe lines will be bearable during the Fantasmic shows. Or we will head to MK and FP some less popular rides for the late night.

You might be able to get the Great Movie Ride as a fourth option. We were able to book this yesterday in the early afternoon for yesterday evening. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter