4th fast pass coming??

hopefully its not an april fools joke.. cause it isnt funny.. just thought of that after I posted it.

Was only 3/31 & 4/1 that I found guessing it was just a quick testing period. Hopefully it rolls out soon

Jim Hill was a guest on the Micechat podcast and said that at full build out, when everything is fully fleshed out and all is said and done, that MyMagic+ is planned to give guests ten Fastpasses per day PER park (meaning for park hopping).

Jim Hill was a guest on the Micechat podcast and said that at full build out, when everything is fully fleshed out and all is said and done, that MyMagic+ is planned to give guests ten Fastpasses per day PER park (meaning for park hopping).
Knowing the history of Jim I'll take that with a grain of salt. I have heard tho that disney found that of guests have 10 experiences a day they are happy.

Jim hill typically uses a different part of his anatomy to talk than the rest of us

Last edited:
Anyone one have success adding a 4th fast pass I am going mid april and was not able to do it.. this was based off this article I read today.

http://www.disneydining.com/is-disney-adding-a-fourth-fastpass/
I was asked to do 2 surveys for Disney while I was there in November. One for Downtown Disney and another for the parks in general. I was really hard on them for not having a 4th FP for the MK. There are more rides there compared to the other parks and a 4th is needed. I also said I would be happy if the 4th one was only for shows/parades and not taking away from our 3 rides. I hope other people see it this way too and express it to Disney when given a chance.

Knowing the history of Jim I'll take that with a grain of salt. I have heard tho that disney found that of guests have 10 experiences a day they are happy.

It does seem a bit ridiculous to say 10 FP. And 10 experiences in a day is pretty good. Maybe this would be if they eventually went with an all FP experience: There are no regular lines except for a very few things. Everything by FP, even a few minutes before.

Josh says, "Disney continues to allow guests visiting Magic Kingdom through April 12th to book a 4th FastPass+ in advance, so long as they set up their FP+ no earlier than two days in advance. Guests who have already booked FastPass+ for dates through the 12th will be assigned a 4th low priority FastPass+ experience, which can then be modified to the attraction and time of your choice. The two attractions currently being assigned are it’s a small world and Journey of the Little Mermaid. This is basically an attempt to lower waits at the kiosks for 4th, 5th, etc. FP+ users."

http://www.easywdw.com/news/a-few-newsworthy-notes/

Imagine that. And I've been told long waits at kiosks were just an exaggeration.
Yes, Kiosk waits are just a mirage. I'm seeing the 4th FP options and they are generally walk-on rides. So is this another way to herd guests to the ugly step-sister rides and to promote the illusion that there are plenty of rides available for a 4th FP+? I know you are supposed to be able to switch your selections, but what is available?

Imagine that. And I've been told long waits at kiosks were just an exaggeration.

When the parks are insanely crowded as they are this time of year, I would imagine the kiosks are busier as well.

I'm seeing the 4th FP options and they are generally walk-on rides.

In HS and Epcot, this may certainly be true, but the MK usually has a decent selection for a 4th, especially before evening. Even now at this hour, you can still get several decent attractions on a 4th FP+ for 4- HM, JC, POC, even a couple of the Mountains if you're only looking for 2...none of these are or ever were, walk on rides except perhaps the slowest times of year.

I hope this will come true soon its rough trying to not miss one of your fast passes because you only get 3 to start. Last time I was there (last week) this fourth fastpass did not happen for me unfortunately it probably would have been great to have another chance at our favorite rides considering our trip was shorter this time.

Agreed, they seem to be moving slowly with editing the Fastpass system, and that's the right way to do it. I'm sure the result/impact is different week to week through the year. MK really needs more pre-trip passes. When I was there in February, I stood in some comically long Fastpass lines; that's gotta be looked at too.

I hope this will come true soon its rough trying to not miss one of your fast passes because you only get 3 to start. Last time I was there (last week) this fourth fastpass did not happen for me unfortunately it probably would have been great to have another chance at our favorite rides considering our trip was shorter this time.
I don't think you would've been able to repeat an attraction that you already rode/ reserved for your first 3. But I believe you could change your 4th FP+ selection on the app. Problem is, with the parks that crowded what would've been available?

IMO the 4th FP punishes guests who arrive at WDW and aren't aware of FP+. There will be even less of a selection for these people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter