• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

49 points expiring at the end of this month!!!! $9 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdggolf

Earning My Ears
We had too much going on this last year and were not able to use all our points. Our loss is your gain! Please private message me and I'll be happy to check availability for you!

Not sure if that means you have to book it before then or use it before then?
I'm looking for March 9th through March 19th.

Mouse Buddy - have the be on the property by January 31st.

Lori338 - contact me with a private message with all the details (which resort, how many in the room to include their names and ages, and a telephone number) and I can book it for you a.s.a.p. and get you on your way!

Thanks!
Donna

Looking to stay at Boardwalk Villas for 7 nights 13-Jan-12 checking out 20-Jan-12 for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children).

Good morning. This is the 1st time I have done this so I appreciate your patience.
I am interested in staying at a 1 bedroom Boardwalk Villa, standard view, on December 17th.
I think this would be 28 points.
Would you be interested in selling me these?

Sent you a PM, but looking for 2x studio room at OKW for Dec 12 to Dec 13 (or 14).

Thanks

sent you a PM. longshot, looking for a studio at bwv for this thurs night dec 8 for a dear friend whose wife is celebrating her 20 year anniversary working for disney.

would be looking to use all your points either boardwalk standard or AKV standard 1 bedroom from Oct 5th to Oct 12th , please let me know

hi,

We are going down 12/9 and 12/10/ 2011---in 3 days. Is there anything availabe in a studio. There will be two adults and two children ages 13 and 3.

Thanks,

Lisa Gaddy

Hi There!

Decided to take a last minute anniversary trip. Looking for check in either 12/29 or 12/30 and checking out 1/1. Open to resort locations in WDW. Let me know if you can help.

Thank you!!

Lisa

I know this is a super, duper long shot, but --

Boardwalk, Standard View, Dec 26-Jan 2. We are casually looking for point rental during this time period... if there are any last-minute cancellations. :lmao:

We would be interested in a 2 Bedroom, Standard View or whatever is available for Jan. 26,27 & 28th. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter