480 pts at $12/per to use by 11/30/14...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am looking for a studio (2 adults/2 kids) for 12/21-12/23 for VWL or AKV...thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering about 2 res both for BCV 1 bed 2 adults and 2 children for each res 10/8/14 to 10/15/14.

Thanks

Hi, do you still have points available? I am looking at 2 revs for BLT-S 2-room villa and 3-room grand villa. For a total of 121. Looking at Jan 26-30, 2014. 10 adults, 5 kids.

I did not get the PM and because I don't have 10 or more posts, the system will not let me give you my email address. Can you try again. Sorry. I am very interested and can pay today.

Hi,

I am not able to send you a PM due to not enough posts, can you please see my 1st post on BCV Oct 2014.

Thanks
Wendi

I am replying so I can get to 10 messages and can send you a PM. I am very interested and can send money today. Will try a PM next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter