48 hours till we leave..thank you all so much!

TwinsRmyLife

Earning My Ears
I'm so excited I feel like I could throw-up! is this normal?!? I'm excited for many reasons. first and foremost..I'm going to disneyland:banana:and second, its our first big family trip with our DKids(6). I can not wait to see DL through their eyes! I wanted to take this time to thank all of you..I've been reading this board like a mad woman for the last 4 months. I have gathered so much wonderful information and I know it will all help in making our trip perfect. I have planned, but not overplanned and with 5 days in the parks I know we will get to see it all..or most of it anyway! I don't even care if I get 'dreamed' cus really, this is my dream..I have always thought and dreamt about the day I get to take my kids to disneyland for the first time...and now its here!! I'm already sad to leave an it hasn't even started yet..I know I won't be able to go as often as most of you, live in canada, so its kind of a big trip. but I will keep my fingers crossed that I will get to plan another trip really soon! thanks again...you guys are the best!!

Have an awesome and amazing trip :goodvibes ...i am so jealous...we were there in may 06 and sept 07 and planning one for next year for my 40th :scared1: and my oldest daughters grad :) ....we are also in canada, in bc, whereabouts are you?? I see u have 6 kids-how old?....have so much fun, think of all us who arent there!!!
sharon

Hope you have a fabulous time! Be sure and write a trip report when you get back, and tell us all about it! :goodvibes

I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! Aren't Disboarders the best? Have a safe trip and come back with lots of pics to share!!:wave2:

jakoky..not 6 kids...two kids, 6 years old!! don't know if I'd venture to disneyland with 6 kids..LOL!! we're in vancouver..well, 20 minutes outside of..what about you?

twinsrmylife-LOL, too funny, i should have read your name and then i would have known:lmao: ...we are on the island, in port alberni, so not far, we always fly out of vancouver...have fun, i WISH we were going back sooner :thumbsup2
sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter