48 hour sale!

NULAH

Mouseketeer
Just had an email from Disney informing me of a 48 hour sale starting tomorrow (tuesday 5th May) at 11am. Does anyone know what offers will be available through this? :confused3

Hi yes I have just read that one. Wonder what it will be. Wont be able to have a look until tomorrow evening after work.

i got no such email i really hope my dates arent cheaper lol

48 hour sale begins Tuesday 5 May at 11am and ends on Thursday 7 May 11am.
- is valid for 3 day/2 night packages for arrivals on specific dates in Disney Hotels, except the Santa Fe. Available dates and hotels will be on www.disneylandparis.co.uk on the 5 May.
- valid only in standard rooms.
- can only be booked via the Disneyland Paris website.
- only cumulative with the "kids under seven stay and play free". Minimum one paying adult per room booked.
- limited number of rooms per arrival date and hotel.

Hopefully a few can make use of this promotion :)

I wonder what the sale will be. I will have to see if its better then my 50% off but I doubt it

If I wanted to upgrade hotels if a new offer came up would they let me if I had to pay the extra or would they make me re-book completely.

If I wanted to upgrade hotels if a new offer came up would they let me if I had to pay the extra or would they make me re-book completely.

I think you would have to book the whole thing completely

No you would have to cancel, loosing your deposit and then re-book :)

Can't find any mention of this either....HELP!!!!;)

Anyone know where this is on the website, I cant seem to find it?

I've looked and can't find it either, the only thing I can find is a 25% off offer which seems to have no dates available :confused3 I wonder if it's 11am French time, although I don't know what the time difference is, if any ? I want to see what's on offer, I need a fix !!!

French time is 1 hour ahead, so it should have definitely started. Could the email have been a hoax or scam of some sort?? I never received one at all........

I checked at 11am this morning and the dates are all for stays in May and June. I went through the link in the email I was sent.

This is a quick summary:-

All stays are for 2 nts and prices are per adult per night. Under 7's are free.

13th May Davy C. - £57
14th June Cheyanne - £66
14th June Seq Lodge - £79
17th June Newport Bay - £87
25th May New York - £96
31st May DLH - £159
16th June DLH - £159
17th June DLH - £159
23rd May DLH - £195
19th June DLH - £195

The prices for DLH are very attractive...but with a trip booked for July, I just couldn't persuade the hubby:lmao:

The prices for DLH are very attractive...but with a trip booked for July, I just couldn't persuade the hubby:lmao:

Tbh, the dlh nightly rate we got with the 40% off deal was better than this, so if they are indeed carrying this through until later in the year then it may be better to just ignore this sale and look at dates further on :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter