479 points for rent. AKV and SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamChasers

Mouseketeer
I have 320 Animal kingdom points and 159 Saratoga Springs points for rent. All points are $13 per point.

Please PM me with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Resort
4. Room size and preferred view/category

Will you rent 15 points for 1/1/17 at Wilderness Lodge, we need one night to add to a reservation.
Thanks
Allison

Will you rent 15 points for 1/1/17 at Wilderness Lodge, we need one night to add to a reservation.
Thanks
Allison
I just checked and Wilderness Lodge in not showing availability for New Years Day. Currently, only Kidani, OKW and SSR are showing studios available for Jan 1st. PM if you want me to wait list Wilderness Lodge or book another resort.

DreamChasers, can you PM me? I'm more of a lurker than a talker so I don't have enough points to PM you. Or you can just answer here. :)

1) Are the 320 AKL points still available?
2) Will the AKL points be good for October 2017?
3) Are you willing to transfer the points instead of renting them?

If the points will work for October 2017 and you can transfer, I'm interested in all 320.

Thanks!

I hope you still have some points available. I have pm'd you.

Hi Mariah, I tried sending you a PM and it wouldn't let me. They do have studios for that night. Try PMing me and I can send you the info.

I have 320 Animal kingdom points and 159 Saratoga Springs points for rent. All points are $13 per point.

Please PM me with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Resort
4. Room size and preferred view/category
This is my husband's account and I'm not sure how to PM, but I am interested in a trip in May, 20-29, a 2 bedroom villa at either AKL or SSR. I would need 330 points for AKL and 321 for SSR. Can you help me?

This is my husband's account and I'm not sure how to PM, but I am interested in a trip in May, 20-29, a 2 bedroom villa at either AKL or SSR. I would need 330 points for AKL and 321 for SSR. Can you help me?
Hi HPS3

I sent you a PM.

DreamChasers, can you PM me? I'm more of a lurker than a talker so I don't have enough points to PM you. Or you can just answer here. :)

1) Are the 320 AKL points still available?
2) Will the AKL points be good for October 2017?
3) Are you willing to transfer the points instead of renting them?

If the points will work for October 2017 and you can transfer, I'm interested in all 320.

Thanks!

Hi DoomKittie

I currently have 268 AKV points left with a Sept use year. I would have to bank the 2016 points so thous points would need to be used by Aug 31 2018, but if your using them Oct 2017, that shouldn't be a problem.
I am waiting to hear back from someone that I already offered to book something for. If they aren't interested I could transfer the remaining points. If you are interested in the 268 points let me know and I will contact you when I know more.

Thanks,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter