47 OKW Points For Rent @ $18.00 pp. For Reservations beg Feb 1, 2024. Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much. I’m going to hold out and see if a studio pops up. I’m a dvc member as well but am all out of points. I’ll check back with you if I see one opens and if you still have the points available. Thanks for being so helpful.

We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. I will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Zelle which does not charge any fees and I can assist with using if you haven’t before. Please provide the details below to allow me to check availability:

1. Desired Resort(s)
2. Check-in and Check-out Dates
3. Type of Accommodations (Studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, ...)
4. Number in Your Party (adults and children)
Good morning:

We had spoken a few days ago and I found a reserve that is open now that I’d like if you can get for me:

1: Animal Kingdom Jambo
2: 8/5-8/8
3: Studio Regular View
4: 2 Adults

Good morning:

We had spoken a few days ago and I found a reserve that is open now that I’d like if you can get for me:

1: Animal Kingdom Jambo
2: 8/5-8/8
3: Studio Regular View
4: 2 Adults
Good morning the studio is no longer available but the 1 BR is for 84 points if you see this in time, I’d love to take it. Thank you.

PM sent!!
We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. I will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Zelle which does not charge any fees and I can assist with using if you haven’t before. Please provide the details below to allow me to check availability:

1. Desired Resort(s)

Hi I am looking for a two bedroom at grand California Feb 7 to 14. Would take two studios if 2 bedroom not available

I am looking for a 2 bdrm at Grand California feb 7-13. Would take 2 studios if 2 berm not available

1. Desired Resort(s)
I am looking for a 2 bdrm at Grand California Feb 7-13 four 4 adults and 2 kids. Will take 2 studios also

I am looking for a 2 bdrm at Grand California Feb 7-13 four 4 adults and 2 kids. Will take 2 studios also
Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still looking for accommodations? DVC website has been down all day and will be thru Aug 10. But I might be able to contact them by phone.

1. Desired Resort(s)
Hi! I am trying to find ..
1. OKW
2. 5/25 - 5/31
3. 3 Bedroom Grand Villa
4. 8 (6 adults- 2 kids)
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter