• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

45 min. restroom lines?

We were at Disney during Spring Break. Not Easter, specifically, but Spring Break. I was almost dreading it based on some of the things I had read, but it really wasn't that bad at all, and we never had much of a wait for a bathroom.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner folks! Johnny, tell them what they've won!

You've just won a more enjoyable vacation due to your skills of logic and reasoning!

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

Thank you I really needed the laugh!

We've been there Christmas week, NYE, Easter, mid summer, Halloween, various parties and never ever had to wait very long for a bathroom.

That only happens when people clog up one bathroom and don't move on to the next. Usually only the smaller bathrooms.

The one in Epcot on the Canada side as you head out of world showcase for example. It's one of the smallest bathrooms around and it can back up. Usually they have attendants there to inform guests of the other, high capacity bathrooms near by.

I've been to Disney World dozens and dozens of times over the decades, never have I waited more than 10~ minutes max. I've never been ON Christmas Eve or Day though. I have been on several "9/10" rated days before though.

Whew! I was getting a little worried about that, too. We will be in the World for Christmas week and are going into it knowing that we will ride less rides and take things slower than we usually do because of crowds, but 45 minute restroom lines did not factor in to the equation! Glad to hear that they are not as common as one might think. Guess I'll plan some bathroom breaks at remote spots into my touring plans now! ;)

I can see it now: Time to Use the Bathroom: 3:10-4:10 pm. Drink your fluids accordingly! :)

This thread reminds me of the Big Bang Theory...

Sheldon: "Okay, well since Im obviously being ignored here, lets go over the morning schedule, I use the bathroom from 7 to 7:20, plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly".

Sheldon:"Raj? What are you doing? I dont think so. Youve had your allotted six ounces. The first bathroom break isnt until the Dennys located near Bakersfield, which is approximately two and half hours away. Remember, people, were only as strong as our weakest bladder."

This is serious business, people!

care to share the locations?

Or at least share a link to a thread that discusses the locations.

The restroom by the American Adventure is very small. I'm sure even if there was a line by Morocco, it would move much faster.

Yes - and the one by Canada near the old McDonalds is only 2 stalls IIRC! We walk past that one as well to larger one by the UK pavilion !!

We visit Christmas through New Years Day every year and never waited in long bathroom lines. Hoping this year is no different !

I've never been then but I could see it in Africa area of AK. That is a tiny bathroom and that line gets long on a normal day.

I've been to the parks on crowded days and the longest I've ever waited was 3 minutes. If the wait is 45 minutes its because you aren't trying to find one of the hidden bathrooms! We've been to WDW so many times and know where the best hidden bathrooms are!! Research!!

I would try the Splash Mountain bathrooms...if I'm not mistaken there are two sets of bathrooms, AND that part of Frontierland is sort of off the beaten path unless you are actually riding Splash or Big Thunder.

That's probably a good time to really study a theme park map and find a bathroom that's way off the beaten path.

Good luck!

:)

I don't know if this is always true, but Friday night, during F&W, I went into a restroom that was empty. It was in the building right behind the Cool Station near the fountain. Once you pass the building, you take a quick right. Go into the building and the restroom is on the right. I was the only one there at 6pm on a Friday night when the park was very crowded.

tjmw2727 said:
Yes - and the one by Canada near the old McDonalds is only 2 stalls IIRC! We walk past that one as well to larger one by the UK pavilion !!

We visit Christmas through New Years Day every year and never waited in long bathroom lines. Hoping this year is no different !

Worst bathroom in all of WDW!!!! Another one I hate s a liberty tree tavern.

I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes, but I avoid the bad ones.

I don't know if this is always true, but Friday night, during F&W, I went into a restroom that was empty. It was in the building right behind the Cool Station near the fountain. Once you pass the building, you take a quick right. Go into the building and the restroom is on the right. I was the only one there at 6pm on a Friday night when the park was very crowded.

SSShhhhhhhh.:rotfl2:

I have never waited more than a few min at for a bathroom at WDW nor have I ever heard of waiting so long..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter