426 Points for Rent: Saratoga Springs Resort - $18 ($17 for Paid up front Reservations) Per Point (September 2023 through June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO 2 x 1 bed villa at SSR from 15-26 Aug or any 7 day period within that timeframe. 2 families, 2 adults/2 kids each. Thanks!
Are you asking for the entire stretch from the 15-26th or do you just want any 7 days within those dates? All days are available.

Michael

Hi, ISO a two bedroom (lockoff preferred) room at Bay Lake Tower from 1/20/24-1/27/24
A 2-bedroom is available but it doesn't specify a "Lock-off". Only 6 nights is available in a lock-off and the 2-bedroom that is available is a lake view.

Michael

A 2-bedroom is available but it doesn't specify a "Lock-off". Only 6 nights is available in a lock-off and the 2-bedroom that is available is a lake view.

Michael
Hi Michael, I would like to book the 2 bedroom for the seven days. I should have messaging access tomorrow.

I’m new to the DVC so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. Do you have any points that can be used over the holidays(pretty flexible just would like to be there over Christmas) at GCV?

ISO 1 or 2br villa Nov 27-Dec 2 2023, open to any resort. Will be two adults and one under 3.

Hi, I'm looking for Animal Kingdom Jambo, Savannah View studio for 4 nights, 1/15 - 1/19/24

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for a split stay for 2 adults and 3 children (7,5,2). January 23rd - January 26th (3 nights) at AKL and January 26th - January 28th (2 nights) at a separate resort (Magic Kingdom resorts or Epcot resorts). Would pay up front.

HI I am looking for a studio for 2 adults for Feb 24-28. Animal Kingdom, Key West or Boardwalk are my preferred locations.
Thanks

I currently have 714 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $18.00 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund. It is advised that you obtain travel insurance to cover you in case of changes to your travel.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $17.00 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

I will furnish you the confirmation number and the image of DVC’s confirmation page upon making the reservation. Payment must be made within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

Payment via PayPal is preferred for your protection as well as mine.

*** Please note, for other than Saratoga Springs Resort, I can currently only book out to 7 months from today..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter