426 Points for Rent: Saratoga Springs Resort - $18 ($17 for Paid up front Reservations) Per Point (September 2023 through June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwr62

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I currently have 594 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $18.00 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund. It is advised that you obtain travel insurance to cover you in case of changes to your travel.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $17.00 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

I will furnish you the confirmation number and the image of DVC’s confirmation page upon making the reservation. Payment must be made within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

Payment via PayPal is preferred for your protection as well as mine.

*** Please note, for other than Saratoga Springs Resort, I can currently only book out to 7 months from today..

Last edited:
Thanks, is there any availability at any of the resorts for those dates at 16 points or under?

Hello, just checking for availability for Polynesian Jan 8th through Jan 23 2024, lake view preferred, studio.

Hello -
We are interested in (Thurs) 12/7-12/12 (Tues)
2 adults
studio/standard views
for BWV or Old key west

Thank you, Jenn

Hi there! Thanks so much for your post. I think we could be a great match. Here’s what I’m hoping you could reserve for me:

Check-in: 2/23/24 (Friday)
Check-out: 2/26/24 (Monday)
Resort: Beach Club
Room Type: 2 bedroom villa
Point total: 158

I’m an experienced renter (of more than 10 years) and would be happy to provide references. I would plan to pay 100% upfront. Thank you for your consideration!

-Laura

Is there any availability for a studio 2/1/24-2/4/24…3 nights?
Boardwalk or Beach club preferred but open to other resorts.
thanks

Is there any availability for a studio 2/1/24-2/4/24…3 nights?
Boardwalk or Beach club preferred but open to other resorts.
thanks
Here is what is available:

Grand Floridian 76-92 points depending on room location
Bay Lake Tower 61 or 75 points
Saratoga Springs 46 or 53
AK Kidani Village 44 or 57
AK Jambo 57
Riviera 73
Old Key West 43
Polynesian 66 or 78
Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek 56 or 73
Beach Club - NO
Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge - NO
Boardwalk - NO

Hi there! Thanks so much for your post. I think we could be a great match. Here’s what I’m hoping you could reserve for me:

I’m an experienced renter (of more than 10 years) and would be happy to provide references. I would plan to pay 100% upfront. Thank you for your consideration!

-Laura

It is available. I would need names of all travelers, addresses, e-mail, and phone for each.

Michael

-Laura
Also, it will be a few more days before my 7-month window to book that resort.

Totally understand if you want to secure it with someone else before then.

Michael

Here is what is available:

Grand Floridian 76-92 points depending on room location
Bay Lake Tower 61 or 75 points
Saratoga Springs 46 or 53
AK Kidani Village 44 or 57
AK Jambo 57
Riviera 73
Old Key West 43
Polynesian 66 or 78
Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek 56 or 73
Beach Club - NO
Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge - NO
Boardwalk - NO
Thank you for checking. I need to talk to my niece.

Also, it will be a few more days before my 7-month window to book that resort.

Totally understand if you want to secure it with someone else before then.

Michael
So sorry for my oversight around the 7 month window! I will probably go another route just to be sure we have the lodging locked in. I really appreciate your understanding.

ISO 2 x 1 bed villa at SSR from 15-26 Aug or any 7 day period within that timeframe. 2 families, 2 adults/2 kids each. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter