420 points for rent - $11 pp ALL RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you check if there are any studios available for June 20-27, June 27-July 4, July 4-11 or July 7-14? We are also willing to do a split stay to make it work any of these weeks.

Hi everyone, I have 420 points available for renting. I have no problem splitting up the points as well and will entertain 2 nights all the way up to 10 if we can swing it! I have owned at SSR since 2005 and rent often as we have children now and cannot get to WDW as often as we like. PM me what you are looking for and we can chat! Happy Vacationing!
I will need 411 points for a 3 bedroom grand villa at OKW - September 26th - October 4th. Can you check availability and let me know your payment process. I have rented 4 times form DVC members over the years.

I will need 411 points for a 3 bedroom grand villa at OKW - September 26th - October 4th. Can you check availability and let me know your payment process. I have rented 4 times form DVC members over the years.
I read that your points are gone after I posted....thank you

Hi everyone, I have 420 points available for renting. I have no problem splitting up the points as well and will entertain 2 nights all the way up to 10 if we can swing it! I have owned at SSR since 2005 and rent often as we have children now and cannot get to WDW as often as we like. PM me what you are looking for and we can chat! Happy Vacationing!
Could you check availability for November 14th to 25th (we are trying to pin down 7-8 nights during that time) in a studio, starting with value. AKL or any of the lesser points value resorts. Thanks! Email bglj1996@gmail.com

We are looking for a studio at SSR for 5 nights June 4 to 9 2015 2 adults 1 child. Please let me know. Old Key West may be an option as well. Thanks

hello, if you still have points available, looking for Sept 27-Oct 3 1 or two bedroom for 4 adults.
anything available except SSR..Thank you

Can you book out as far as April 2-9, 2016? (we just got back and ready to book another trip!)
Allison
Thank you!

Hi, hoping to book a last minute trip.

Looking for a studio or 1BR...anything available June 22-28?

Room is for for 4. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thanks much!!

Do you have any points left? We are looking for 3 adults from October 17, 2015 to October 24, 2015 any resort except Saratoga Springs - thanks!

Just checking to see if you have points still available, I'm just looking for 14 points for a standard view studio at BLT on December 6, 2015.

Hi looking for travel in Oct. or Nov. Has to be Sun-Fri but otherwise pretty flexible althought I prefer Oct. 25-30. Looking for studio or 1 bed at AK or Bay lake or Wilderness lodge. Thanks!

I am seeking 9/13 checkin and a 9/16 checkout.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
1 Bedroom Villa - 72 Vacation Points

Please let me know what the next steps will be to firm this up with you this week.

Hi!!

I'm interested in August 24-27, anywhere! Is there any availability at that time? Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter