400 days until WDW ~ LOL!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I couldn't wait to reach this day LOL! I know it's a looooong time off. But the first WDW trip we brought ds on, we started counting at the 400 mark so today is a special day! Time flies during the planning!

We have all been so sick in our house lately that we haven't done ANY WDW talking! YIKES!

Last night dh and I were folding laundry and started talking about WDW. It was nice to plan. We are soooooo thinking BC! Because we are waiting 400 days we are considering flying. We would love to drive down and fly home! LOL!

CHAT SOON! S

That's great Sandra! It's fun watching the countdown ... I just realized that I passed the 100 day mark the other day ... You're right, time flies when you're planning! I think when I started my countdown I was at 200+ days :p

Hope your family is feeling better ... There must be something going around. Lots of people at work have the stomach flu :(

Watching the counters are fun. It's also an easy way of being able to answer the question of -- how long til your vacation at work. My co-workers find it funny that the only place I want to vacation is WDW so they keep asking how many days. Mine started at about 378 so it's slowing getting down.

Cdnmickeylover

400 days is really not so long, Sandra ~ look how fast this past year has gone! Better get those packing lists out! ;) :p ;)

We'll have lots of meets so you'll always have something to look forward to! See you Sunday! :)

My WDW counter appears when I start my puter in the morning.Right now it says 313 days or 7517 hours or 451026 minutes or 27061523 seconds.I dont know which one is worse,LOL.Those 400 days will just fly by.

Hi all! With so much fun time to plan, I feel like I've never been to WDW and don't know where to start with the planning. Where to stay? Where to dine? How to get there? This is fun! S

Its true about time really flying. We were in disney this time last year. I pulled out my itenerary(sp?) and on Feb 6th we were at Epcot. It is hard to believe its been a year already. Im really missing it this year.:( But I think that will make next years trip so much more to look forward to.:) Still thinking about possibly driving (if we have a new van by then). I guess I should start a count down too. Where/ how do I do that? Im not sure of the exact date we're leaving...possibly the 20th or 21st of Feb.
Later
Karen

Sandra!!! That is hilarious. I've been planning our July 2004 trip since we got back last July!:) :)

We had to skip a year because I want to stay longer than I did last time! Two full weeks this trip.

So no, 400 days is not too far out to start counting down!!

515 days for us! LOL.

Ruth

We adjusted our dates, so now we have 400+ days to go! But that's okay. We have gone to WDW in the month of April in 2001 and 2002 and we love it! Originally when planning 2004 trip I thought going in March break would be better for taking dd out of school. But a couple things changed our mind, first, we just LOVE April! Second, I don't care what the school thinks about taking dd out in April. They were great in 2001 and 2002 about it. S

Go in April -- we were there last year in April and loved it. Wish we were going in April this year but have to wait until October. Oh well dreaming and planning are fun too.

Cdnmickeylover

We changed our dates too Sandra...we were originally planning to go the same time as you were in March, 2004 but I'm now "secretly" planning a trip for this October for DD's 16th birthday...just her & I. She's going to be so surprised...we'll be leaving the day of her birthday for 8 nights & I'm hoping to keep it a surprise right till the time we leave (if I can). I'm going to talk to her teachers secretly (hopefully they won't have a problem with it). I sure hope I don't have to cancel this one. Reading these boards is my downfall...I tried to stay away for a few months because it just makes me miss WDW so much...but I couldn't do it. So now I'm back to checking in several times a day & wondering how we'll make it until October.

I've already started planning (made PS this week for "Disney's Spirit of Aloha" (former Polynesian Luau) and Hoop Dee Do Revue). Isn't the planning fun :D ? Sometimes I think I enjoy it as much as the trip.

Sandra! I think April would be wonderful!!

Lisa, we took our son to Hoop de doo on his 13th birthday and we had a absolute blast!!!

It is such a fun show for all ages! And they shined a spot light on him and happy birthday to him too. Your daughter is going to have a ball. A mother daughter trip for a 16th birthday is a trip you'll never forget.

Ruth

Thanks Ruth.

I have the "Spirit of Aloha" booked for the night we arrive which is her actual birthday. I was chatting to the person when I booked it & mentioned that I wanted it that day as it was DD's birthday & it's the one show she has always wanted to see (we left early last July & didn't get to see it...don't know if you remember that story :( )...anyway, he said he was noting that it was her 16th Bday on our PS. Don't know if they'll do anything but we'll see...she'll probably die of embarassment if they do.

I thought DS would be embarrassed too and he was a little but, I don't think he would trade having the whole room sing happy b'day to him for anything!!! He just loved the show too!!

They will almost surely do something for a birthday as special as a sixteenth!

Being in WDW on your child's birthday is so incredible, we're still living off the memories!!

Ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter