• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

400+ BWV points for rent expire Nov 30 2015 12.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to transfer all of them since you only get one but how many do you need, these points are bankable by July.

I am just short for points so I need either 25 or 55 depending on if we go for 6 or 7 days. We arent going to sept but trying to get things reserved

Do you have any more points available? Looking for either April 4-7 or April 7-10. Thanks.

I need 36 to 44 points.

Hi, I am looking to book the following reservation:

13th September 2015 - 17th September 2015 -

1rst option- AKV (Kidani Village)

2nd option- AKV (Jambo House)

4 adults

value room - 36 points

if value room is not available, then

studio standard - 44 points

mail: marceloparedes@hotmail.com

Also:

Do you do contract?

What's your payment policy?

can you provide references?

Thanks,

I am looking to rent points at Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary for August 16 – 20. I’m looking for a Magic Kingdom view studio. Please let me know if you have availability.

stacey_lamendola@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi, I can´t get PM, so please send the info to my mail: marcelo_paredes@hotmail.com

I need 36 to 44 points.

Hi, I am looking to book the following reservation:

13th September 2015 - 17th September 2015 -

1rst option- AKV (Kidani Village)

2nd option- AKV (Jambo House)

4 adults

value room - 36 points

if value room is not available, then

studio standard - 44 points

mail: marceloparedes@hotmail.com

Also:

can you add magical express?

Do you do contract?

What's your payment policy?

can you provide references?

Thanks,

I am looking for a studio for 5 nights any where between October 24 and October 31. What are my options if any? thanks

hi, Can you tell me if you have any points still available for a 2bdrm/ from 9/26-10-3?

I would like to travel April 02-05, 2015. I am in need of 57 points and I will be traveling with 1 adult and 3 kids (17,16,8) do you have any avaiability for those dates. I dont have a preference on the location. Please email me at treal98@aol.com.

I have 118 points available I would like to get these points rented today as I'm leaving for 3 weeks.

Hi there, I'm looking anytime first 3 weeks of May, preferably a studio, AKL if possible, for 5 nights for 2 adults and 1 child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter