400+ BWV points for rent expire Nov 30 2015 12.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

murft456

Earning My Ears
I have 400 plus Bwv points were not using due to a family illness that need to be used by the end of November 2015 12.50 PP

We are looking for BWV studio, 9/30 - 10/5 2 people. Could also do 10/1 - 10/6 or 10/2 - 10/7. Prefer a standard view.

What is your payment policy?

Hi,

We need 10/24-10/26 for a 1-bedroom garden/pool view at BWV. 63 points. I'm logged in right now and it is showing as available. Please let me know as soon as possible - we are getting married there on 10/25 and this is for 4 of our wedding guests so we need to confirm ASAP. Thank you!!

Looking for studio BWV 10/21-10/27. We've rented before.

There are no studios available that week at BWV. I was looking for the same thing but unfortunately not happening :(

Boardwalk View Studio is available only the night of 10/26
Garden or Pool View Studios available only the nights of 10/25 and 10/26
Standard View Studio available only the night of 10/26

Thank you for letting me know disney fan! Any luck with any other resorts?

No problem! We're getting married there on 10/25 so trying to find available accommodations for guests is difficult. We have a room block through Disney but our guests all want DVC rooms…! Here's what's currently available for studios for your dates:

AKL - Jambo House
  • Deluxe Studio - Savanna View (100 Vacation Points)
  • Deluxe Studio - Standard View (76 Vacation Points)
AKL - Kidani Village
  • Deluxe Studio - Standard View (76 Vacation Points)
  • Deluxe Studio - Savanna View (100 Vacation Points)
Old Key West
  • Deluxe Studio (68 Vacation Points)
Saratoga Springs
  • Deluxe Studio (90 Vacation Points)
Wilderness Lodge
  • Deluxe Studio (92 Vacation Points)
The Villas at the Grand Floridian and Bay Lake Tower Lake View both have 10/25-10/27 available. Other than that, nothing for more than one night here and there at other resorts.

Sorry disneydork I was in a meeting if your dates are flexible there is a 1 Bedroom 183 points garden view avaliable the week after your dates there is nothing avaliable between 5/18-23 at Boardwalk

Are these 2014 Use year points? Would you do a transfer, I don't need all of them though. Is transferring a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter