• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40 points for rent 10.00 PP. Use by June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to rent at AKL 5/19-5/23, studio for 1 adult/1 child - anything available?

I have 146 points for rent or transfer that I am unable to use this year. First messages will get first response, let me know what you want and I will check it for you.
Thanks,
Drew Sanner

I am looking to rent 126 points to stay in a 1 bedroom unit at the Grand Californian Hotel. Would like to check-in on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 and check-out on Saturday, 27 June 2015. Would you be able to rent the points and make reservation? Thanks

I'm looking to rent at AKL 5/19-5/23, studio for 1 adult/1 child - anything available?
Hi,
The first 2 nights are available in a studio standard, just the first night in a savannah view. Let me know if you want any of these, thanks,
Drew

Hi,
The first 2 nights are available in a studio standard, just the first night in a savannah view. Let me know if you want any of these, thanks,
Drew
Drew,
yes, I am interested in the Studio standard for the 1st 2 nights - could you please email me the quote to d_glazer@hotmail.com. Also, let me know what forms of payment you accept and whether there is anything available at any other resorts for the nights of 21st and 22nd.

Any studios available for May 20-21 AND/OR May 26-27? Any property. Just one guest.

Thanks!

I have 146 points for rent or transfer that I am unable to use this year. First messages will get first response, let me know what you want and I will check it for you.
Thanks,
Drew Sanner
Hello, I would like to rent for June 28 - July 3. All or part of those dates. Studio Grand Floridian, Polynesian or wilderness lodge. Let me know if this is possible.

Hello,

Taking a last minute trip Memorial Day weekend. Looking for a studio for one adult and one child at whatever resort may be available for the nights of May 23 and 24 at this point. Have rented DVC points previously. Thanks!

Sorry, not that I can see at the moment, but I will keep checking
Thank you! I still haven't booked a room, so if you see anything, I am interested. Do any of the studios have washer and dryer in room. I am traveling by myself with three children so thought that would be a nice feature. That's why I was looking for a 1 bedroom. Thanks so much!

Hi! By chance, is there a studio available at AKL May 20-23 (3 nights). Thanks!

Hi, we are looking for a studio from May 27 to May 29th. There are 2 adults and 2 children and we are open to which property. Thanks.

I was looking at my account on the last message and knew I had a few more messages than 1, so I went and found my old account, which I am going to use now. So same request.

Hi, we are looking for a studio from May 27 to May 29th. There are 2 adults and 2 children and we are open to which property. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter