40 points for rent 10.00 PP. Use by June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a value studio or any studio for either 5/23/15--5/25/25/2015 or 5/29/15--5/31/15. Hubby's turning the big 40 on 05/30. Thanks on advance for your help!

Looking for a value studio or any studio for either 5/23/15--5/25/25/2015 or 5/29/15--5/31/15. Hubby's turning the big 40 on 05/30. Thanks on advance for your help!
Hi, I can get an old key west studio for 2 nights, the 29th-31st of may for 34 points total. Let me know asap if intereste
thanks
Drew

You can add the dining plan yourself after registering the confirmation number on your mydisneyexperience.com

Just wanted to let you know my husband had already made reservations. And, I thought I was surprising him!. But thanks for all the help :):thanks:

Are there any studios available for the nights of 5/21 and 5/22? If you still have points left of course... (Ideally SSR, AKL, BWV or OKW but open to any)

Are there any studios available for the nights of 5/21 and 5/22? If you still have points left of course... (Ideally SSR, AKL, BWV or OKW but open to any)
Hi, Only the first night is available at either AKL or SSR. let me know if you want either,
thanks
Drew

Hi, Only the first night is available at either AKL or SSR. let me know if you want either,
thanks
Drew

OK, this might be a possibility. What type of studio is available at AKL? I will try to decide ASAP.

Hi, are there any studios available for this weekend?
4/24-4/26. It is for 2 adults.

Just checking to see if there's any availability 4/28 for one night in any studio. Thanks!

That sounds great! My husband has family all staying at the Polynesia, grand Floridian and beach club so if there are any studios open there during those dates, he was hoping for that.
If not, we can do the animal kingdom savanna studio.
Thanks and let me know what else I need to do to move forward.
Hi, Just following up, please check with paypal on the payment for the vacation I reserved for you, apparently there is a holdup of some sort. Let me know what is going on with it.
thanks
Drew
Just checking to see if there's any availability 4/28 for one night in any studio. Thanks!
I do see studios available. Saratoga springs, animal kingdom lodge savannah view and a standard view, let me know if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter