40% pin question

eeyorechic

Mouseketeer
I just got an email with a 40% pin code, and I was wondering if anyone knew how many rooms can I book with this? We have a big group going in sept. and I need about 5 rooms for 1 night. Thanks!

I think you can use the code to book all of the rooms; however, if it's your code, you have to do the booking. Verify this to be sure, but when we called to make our reservation using our 40% code, the CM told me I could book additional rooms using that code (at the time, my brother and his family were thinking of going to WDW with us, but changed their plans). Since I didn't do it, I can't say for sure that it's allowed. But, it's definitely worth asking about. Good luck!

I read a while back that the max # of rooms you could book with a PIN code was 3. I don't know if that was accurate, or if it has changed. I know I booked 2 rooms with a 40% off PIN for September of last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter