40% off offer just emailed

orlandonewstarts

Mouseketeer
OMG so excited just got a 40% off stay offer emailed to me. I called right away as it just opened. Royal Pacific 4 nights in Jan $618 with tax. Better than my current reservation through travelocity. Email does come with a unique code - so check your emails.

Here are the details :)

Travel between 1/5/14 – 3/13/14 (excluding 1/17/14 – 1/19/14 and 2/14/14 – 2/16/14).
Book by 1/11/14.

OMG so excited just got a 40% off stay offer emailed to me. I called right away as it just opened. Royal Pacific 4 nights in Jan $618 with tax. Better than my current reservation through travelocity. Email does come with a unique code - so check your emails.

Here are the details :)

Travel between 1/5/14 – 3/13/14 (excluding 1/17/14 – 1/19/14 and 2/14/14 – 2/16/14).
Book by 1/11/14.

I know..I know :banana:
I've been checking every day for a pin!
I thought it was never going to arrive!
I have rcv'd everyone they've put out this year. I thought I'd be out of luck for next month!

We booked under the AAA Rate and I was happy with the 15% off. The 40% of is much much better!!!!!!

I got it too. Had already booked a garden room view at Royal Pacific. I can switch to Hard Rock garden view and save $35 a night, or upgrade to club room at Royal Pacific for the same price as I'm currently booked. So now I'm debating on which to do. I've only stayed at Royal Pacific one other time. Never stayed at Hard Rock. I understand the Hard Rock rooms are slightly bigger? So I'm trying to decide whether the three of us would get $35 worth of benefit out of club level at RPH. My thinking is yes, for just snacks and water and sodas and such. But then staying at HRH would be new and different.. Decisions, decisions!:confused3

Thoughts?

I would love a code-any hints on how to get one? Are they mostly sent to return guests. Never been, but visit the site daily and signed up to receive emails. Need to get busy planning my end of January trip!

I would love a code-any hints on how to get one? Are they mostly sent to return guests. Never been, but visit the site daily and signed up to receive emails. Need to get busy planning my end of January trip!

My understanding is simply to register for their email newsletter. Check your spam filter, it may be in there if you're lucky!

That being said, they likely use other criteria as well...distance from Orlando, date of last visit, etc.

Good luck!

I got it too. Had already booked a garden room view at Royal Pacific. I can switch to Hard Rock garden view and save $35 a night, or upgrade to club room at Royal Pacific for the same price as I'm currently booked. So now I'm debating on which to do. I've only stayed at Royal Pacific one other time. Never stayed at Hard Rock. I understand the Hard Rock rooms are slightly bigger? So I'm trying to decide whether the three of us would get $35 worth of benefit out of club level at RPH. My thinking is yes, for just snacks and water and sodas and such. But then staying at HRH would be new and different.. Decisions, decisions!:confused3

Thoughts?

Club level. As long as you'll actually BE there to partake. Depending on the park hours it can be difficult to get breakfast AND hit Wizarding World early. If you don't go back for the snack time food you won't get it. If you aren't heading back for the evening stuff, if you won't be there for beer, etc, etc... That's the hard part.

But...same price as what you have now plus free food? Club level. :)

But, full disclosure, HRH is our least fave Universal hotel. Won't choose to stay there again. (noisy, disliked our room, big convention going on at the time that had events in public spaces so they hung big pretty curtains up which was nice for them but destroyed our views and enjoyment of the spaces) We like Portofino then Royal. Biased. :)

I got one yesterday for 50% off seasonal rate.

Thoughts?

I'd do club at RPR, no question.

I got one too, but we aren't going until next fall. I can't believe, I went to Disney for 12 years and never received a pin. Now have received 3 pins in one year from universal. My heart (and wallet) have made the leap to the dark side:cool1:

I hope you're booked for your end of January trip if you plan on staying at a Lowes hotel.
There is a Harry Potter event the last weekend. Most of the rooms are booked already!

Got pin and called to book all regular rooms are booked for discount already. If you want to stay with that pin the cheapest u can stay is 450 in a suite at hard rock

I hope you're booked for your end of January trip if you plan on staying at a Lowes hotel.
There is a Harry Potter event the last weekend. Most of the rooms are booked already!

I booked the last weekend in January with the pin. I was wondering why RPR was sold out. HRH and Portofino were available.

Royal Pacific was not sold out yesterday staying Jan 27-31 standard room 2 queen beds. She indicated they had view rooms, club, or suites to choose from when I rebooked our trip yesterday.

My understanding is simply to register for their email newsletter. Check your spam filter, it may be in there if you're lucky!

That being said, they likely use other criteria as well...distance from Orlando, date of last visit, etc.

Good luck!

Sorry. A little fuzzy on this one. Who exactly is 'Their'? Universal orlando dot com or loews hotels dot com?

THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter