40% off Grand Floridian in May?

mmouse09

Mouseketeer
Has anyone received a pin or discount for 40% off the GF in May? We currently have 40% off at the CR (booked in the Fall) but were really hoping for the GF...

Just curious if they are even discounting the GF at such a rate. Thanks for your insight!

I received the pin today that others have mentioned and for instance for 5/9-5/12, Grand Floridian garden view is $291.00 per night, which is 40% off rack rate.

You are kidding me! Those are EXACTLY the dates we want..5/9-5/12 and Garden View! Where did you get the pin? E-mail or regular mail?

Has anyone received a pin or discount for 40% off the GF in May? We currently have 40% off at the CR (booked in the Fall) but were really hoping for the GF...

Just curious if they are even discounting the GF at such a rate. Thanks for your insight!

we have a 40% off pin for GF in May too:yay:

We received the offer/pin via email. It allowed us to book online, so I was able to check availability for different dates and resorts. Try calling, and keep checking with central reservations, hopefully, you may already have a pin attached to your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter