40% discount offer for UK

I can't afford to take advantage of this offer (wish I could) but I wondered for those of you who are thinking of booking - is it worth going through Quidco? That way the package would be 46.5% off! There doesn't seem to be any terms and conditions prohibiting this!

For £20 less than the Cheyenne i can stay at the SL, oh well lol ive already booked no point losing my deposit to rebook lol.

I can't afford to take advantage of this offer (wish I could) but I wondered for those of you who are thinking of booking - is it worth going through Quidco? That way the package would be 46.5% off! There doesn't seem to be any terms and conditions prohibiting this!

We've booked offers before and always got quidco back aswell :thumbsup2 Its much better now they have changed it from £14 to 6.5%

I think we're going to book 5 nights over may half term which is covered by the 40% offer, I'm also glad to hear that the Quidco works:thumbsup2 that'll give us the money to upgrade our halfboard:cool1:

Can I be nosy and ask how old the 5th person is?:thumbsup2

Also I cant figure out how to find which hotels for which dates!!:confused3

any pointers appreciated thanks

5th is only 1 (dreading when she doesnt count as an infant, it will be so much more expensive)

I just tried different dates and hotels. OP said that it was only for dates arriving on a dark blue day, but I got it to work on a few yellows. Only tried September, so not sure what the other months are like. Cheyenne is working Mon - Fri arriving 14th (this is the one I want to go for). New York and DLH are working Mon - Fri arriving the week before and week after, but can't remember which hotel was with which week - sorry. HTH a bit, but my advice is just to have a play around with the dates.

If I end up booking I'll be doing this. I've done it with offers before (although not 40% off) so I can't see it being and issue. :cool1:

Well thanks to this thread I've booked for my April trip. I just booked online (via quidco) for 5 nights at NBC over Easter. It was still horribly expensive and we had to buy the package to get the discount - ie we couldn't get room only with no park tickets :confused3 .
I feel really fed up that there is no point having an AP this year. As a shareholder and AP holder I am feeling let down that this was the only way to get any sort of discount. Room only being more expensive than packages is a con IMHO and I will be writing to Phillipe Gas to tell him so.
Anyway we are going so thanks to the OP for highlighting this discount and I hope lots of people get a good deal :)

Well thanks to this thread I've booked for my April trip. I just booked online (via quidco) for 5 nights at NBC over Easter. It was still horribly expensive and we had to buy the package to get the discount - ie we couldn't get room only with no park tickets :confused3 .
I feel really fed up that there is no point having an AP this year. As a shareholder and AP holder I am feeling let down that this was the only way to get any sort of discount. Room only being more expensive than packages is a con IMHO and I will be writing to Phillipe Gas to tell him so.
Anyway we are going so thanks to the OP for highlighting this discount and I hope lots of people get a good deal :)

You're very welcome. That was the minimun to give after the lots of help I've got from you:grouphug:

i just tried the uk website but i cant access the offer. it keeps giving me prices in euros and only the irish offers apply. it worked the first time and then got redirected. its a shame as what i am paying here for the santa fe i could stay in the new york for.

Hi,

When you go to www.disneylandparis.co.uk at the bottom of the page it says "Change your country" click on that then select the flag for England. That's what I did and can access the UK prices with the 40% discount. Haven't booked yet though.

Hi,

When you go to www.disneylandparis.co.uk at the bottom of the page it says "Change your country" click on that then select the flag for England. That's what I did and can access the UK prices with the 40% discount. Haven't booked yet though.

thanks im trying to contain myself :rotfl: really i am. its my two faveourite things disneyland paris and a bargain :rotfl2:

im off to try again

thanks im trying to contain myself :rotfl: really i am. its my two faveourite things disneyland paris and a bargain :rotfl2:

im off to try again

Hope you get something. Am sooooooooooooooooo jealous of everyone that has booked. I nearly died when I got the email about it. I have found 2 nights at DLH, yes DLH for 400pound for the 2 of us, for 2 nights/3 days. I know it's alot but it's the Pink Palace for crying out loud. But I can't get nice cheap flights to match, typical!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm tempted to book a trip & then just tell my new job that I have holiday booked & i'm taking it. Its not my fault in the 18 months its taken for then to get to this point they haven't asked me.

im off to try again

Any Luck????

It would be great if you could just see what the rate would be per stay/check-in day (on a calender or something) instead of having to keep "Reviewing my selection", my eyes are about to explode. Would speed the choice up a bit.

Aerlingus have a 20% off sale for March too, if you can go that soon!!!!!

I booked:cool1: May 24, 5 nights:cool1: It's a great offer :thumbsup2

We were looking at DCR but when the Cheyenne popped up at 40% off - £535 - who can turn that down! Although, I've never stayed there before! So I added HB for what the cost of DCR would have been. I have decided to pre book and pay for L'Auberge de Cendrillon as a surprise for DD's for the last night. The trip is a surprise for my DD's especially the eldest who just had an op and she was very brave :love: :love:

I booked:cool1: May 24, 5 nights:cool1: It's a great offer :thumbsup2

We were looking at DCR but when the Cheyenne popped up at 40% off - £535 - who can turn that down! Although, I've never stayed there before! So I added HB for what the cost of DCR would have been. I have decided to pre book and pay for L'Auberge de Cendrillon as a surprise for DD's for the last night. The trip is a surprise for my DD's especially the eldest who just had an op and she was very brave :love: :love:

Not Fair, not fair. I want to book too. Congrats on your booking.

Any Luck????

It would be great if you could just see what the rate would be per stay/check-in day (on a calender or something) instead of having to keep "Reviewing my selection", my eyes are about to explode. Would speed the choice up a bit.

Aerlingus have a 20% off sale for March too, if you can go that soon!!!!!

i am getting some really good prices. i can get the cheyenne at 495 euro for five nights for me, my mom and ash. the santa fe doesnt show up. i would love to stay at one of the other hotels but its really a bargain trip im looking for

i have to hold off and talk to my mom but i just really hope this booking thing works out for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter