4 Women In A Panic About Hair.ladies Help Please

I haven't tried my GHDs yet but my straightners and my hairdryer didn't work when we were there in 2005. We popped down to Walmart though and bought v. cheap replacements that worked better than mine at home! :thumbsup2

I bought some from the US ebay site just before we went & got them delivered to the hotel! This way I was able to research through ebay feedback which were good value etc. Paid about $35 inc. delivery & there's no faffing about with plug adaptors!
That said, none of them are going to be as effective as they are at home because of the low voltage, but take your time & you will get results. Good luck,
Sallie:wave2:

I bought wet2dry straighteners last August from Target, cost around $30 and are fantastic! well worth buying a pair in the US.:thumbsup2

Can you remember the episode of Friends where Monica went to Barbados and her hair got bigger as the episode went on?
Well if your hair has a slight kink or wave or is slightly curly yours will do the same!! In Florida in the summer the humidity is awful to your "do". You'll need some good "product" to keep it under control:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can you remember the episode of Friends where Monica went to Barbados and her hair got bigger as the episode went on?
Well if your hair has a slight kink or wave or is slightly curly yours will do the same!! In Florida in the summer the humidity is awful to your "do". You'll need some good "product" to keep it under control:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i have the solution 4 perm kits from asda £20 SORTED :banana: :banana: :rotfl2: do you remember a film called KINGPIN when bill murrays hair got more fly away by the minute in the final bowling game:lmao: i will offer them the perm kits for £10 each after the first night there with one question DEAL OR NO DEAL

Off topic a bit, but I remember when I was living in the UK, the other half plugged the hairdryer in without the converter. So, it was hairdryer, plug adapter, outlet. Now it occurred to me that that the hairdryer resembled more of a heatgun for removing paint than a hairdryer. I couldn't quite understand why until I realized that it had 220V surging through it.

my straightners didn't work my hair was so frizzy on holiday at xmas but it goes that way with the heat and to be honest i didn't care after all it was a holiday your walking about for hours and going on rides so ur hair going to end up in a mess.:)

oh they do sell ghd now that will work all over the world, a women in the florida mall told me that.

now, not that i want to worry anyone, but my straightners didnt work and then the joy neaither did my hair dryer!!!! :confused3 needless to say we have none of our florida photos on show due to my rather large and fuzzy hair!! first time i ever i was glad when it rained!!!

I plan to buy a pair of Straighteners when I get to florida as my one's wouldn't work in NY and my cousin had to loan me a pair she bought for her niece when hers wouldn't work. I plan to then give them to my MIL as she goes to florida a week after we get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter