4 weeks from today!

barbiecruiser

Mouseketeer
We leave!!!! Only a 1 day in WDW, but still amazing. We are going to Swan for 2 nights then off to our cruise (non disney) What do you guys start doing when you get to the one month mark?!

Awesome! Congratulations! We are at the one month mark today. You asked what do we do at the one month mark -- we start packing! lol!

Actually my children are on Spring Break next week so we will use that "down" week to get everything ready for the trip.

We are leaving in a month too! it is our first trip. I have laid out our suitcases in the spare bedroom and started tossing in items that I know we won't use until we go- ie... swimsuits and stuff we bought to take on trip. I have also got my travel documents in a little folder ready to go.
Other than that, I wake up everyday and tell my family... Do you realize we are going to DISNEY???? They look at me like I am on crack but I have been the only planner in the family so I feel like I am the only one who "gets" how magical this is really going to be for us!!! Since we are going to be gone 8 days and I flat out REFUSE to do laundry on this vacation I have been shopping some nice re-sale shops for enough casual clothes for us to last all 8 days- since I work during the week I just have a couple "weekend" clothes. I have got some super cute shorts and capri's for next to nothing!

Have a magical day at WDW and a great cruise.:goodvibes:cool1::):wizard::):goodvibes

Go through clothes to see what fits and doesn't fit. Get summer essentials (sun block, flip flops, chap stick)...Pack the things we don't need to have until then, double check reservations, make plans for parks, get airplane supplies (gum, licorice, hard candy, magazines, DVD players and movies)

The list could go on and on!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter