• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Trips + 1 Premier AP = Priceless Memories ~ WDW Plans posted!

Love your pictures. I also love Megan's Mickey shirt. The show looks like lots of fun. Love seeing the similarities and differences between CA and FL.

As I said before: Love your pictures!
One question: Is the Rapunzel story long? I am not sure If we will add it to our "must do" list mainly because my 4 years old DD doesn´t speak English and I think that if it its too long it won´t get her attention. Altough, she loves Rapunzel.

thanks! oh you have to go see the shows and the village! just get there early in the morning if your DD wants to meet the princesses!! I think it was about 15-20 minutes, there is looks to keep her attention, its fast paced!

Great update Lisa!
It does look like it was a very quiet moring, you got lots done! Very exciting that you got to preview of the new Fantasy Faire! Love the photos of the kids with the Princesses!

we did get a lot done that morning! love Sundays in DLR, is usually pretty slow until 11am! we were so excited to see it! I will have more when I get my PP pics back, since I got the PP+ I didn't take as many character photos this trip!

Love your pictures. I also love Megan's Mickey shirt. The show looks like lots of fun. Love seeing the similarities and differences between CA and FL.

thanks! she does too, unfortunately she's not wanting to wear disney shirts every day :confused3 silly girl :rotfl2: the show is quite fun! there are plenty of similarites and differences...which makes it more fun for us to visit both of them!

as promised here are our Buzz photos - you email your photo to yourself...

first one is Megan and I Sunday am....second one is Kylee, baby Savannah and I, think I did pretty good considering I was holding Savannah and she kept grabbing the blaster to chew on it :rotfl:

P1120755_zps88fe9df8.jpg

and our "masterpieces" from Animator's Academy

P1120757_zps3f1b4b72.jpg

P1120756_zpsed7caba9.jpg

Finally made it here and through 33 pages !! :wave2:

I realized you were going to Haiti when I saw you on our local news !
I'm glad you got to go .. but know it was a very hard trip to make. I could see it in the peoples faces that they interviewed.

We did Disneyland in October and loved it !! Carsland was amazing and we really want to go back again.

Wish I had seen this TR earlier .. but happy to have found it so i could see your pictures and hear all about your trips ! :thumbsup2

Finally made it here and through 33 pages !! :wave2:

I realized you were going to Haiti when I saw you on our local news !
I'm glad you got to go .. but know it was a very hard trip to make. I could see it in the peoples faces that they interviewed.

We did Disneyland in October and loved it !! Carsland was amazing and we really want to go back again.

Wish I had seen this TR earlier .. but happy to have found it so i could see your pictures and hear all about your trips ! :thumbsup2

:wave2: Michelle how are you all doing? hope those cute little men of yours are doing great :goodvibes

did you see the interview of us at the Hotel Montana?, that was so hard on all of us, many of the people there it was their first trip to the Montana also... think that was the only piece I was included in! it was an amazing, heartaching trip, one that we were so ready to take and will be eternally grateful to the Gengel family. Being a part of BeLikeBrit has brough so much joy to our hearts and helped our healing process so much!

hope you get back to DLR soon and that Carsland was just as amazing for you all!
happy you did find us!

Hey, missed seeing you on the 4th in CA Adv. We came by and saw a couple of the dances at 3:30, but had to head out to our Wine Country early dinner reservations. I'm sure you were probably one of the proud mama's up front with the cam corders going!:) The kids were putting on a great show!

We had a great trip . . . we went to Goofy's kitchen last Saturday and had a much better experience than you did. Sorry it was such a bummer for you guys. Sure seems like the experiences there are either great or rotten.

Are you ready to go again? I am still completely wiped out and don't want to leave home for months! ;) We were gone 10 nights, did 4 in San Diego and 6 in DLR. By the end of last week, it was C O L D and I was just tired and ready to come home. But we had a great time. The days in the 60's were absolute perfection for this native Western Washingtonian! :)

Great update Lisa! Glad you and Megan got to enter the park early and go on lots of rides. What a nice bonus of getting to join in on previewing the Fantasy Faire! Loved seeing all the pictures there. Kylee's picture is so cute of her wearing Rapunzel's hat. Looks like another great time with Kris and her family and friends. You did a nice job of drawing Tigger too.

We love those early morning hours also. Especially during peak times like Christmas and New Year's!! Love how much you were able to get done. We love those private cruises. The we all sing along without a care in the world and aren't given strange looks by people. But I will admit we did get a full boat singing one time and it was all because my daguther was singing it and then my 2 year old joined in. :rotfl2: It was pretty funny!!!

So can't wait to get to see the new Fantasy Faire area in person!!! I do like that it looks like they are inside now so hopefully the lighting won't be an issue anymore. I've heard you can meet the princess after the show. Were you able to do that if you wanted? I know that we'll also want to see the Belle show for sure since that is Sarah's favorite and she still talks about missing her the last time we were in DL. I'm also expecting huge crowds when we are there for the princesses but will do everything possible to see it all (even if that means sending my DH and Jeremy off to do things on their own)!!

:wave2: Michelle how are you all doing? hope those cute little men of yours are doing great :goodvibes

did you see the interview of us at the Hotel Montana?, that was so hard on all of us, many of the people there it was their first trip to the Montana also... think that was the only piece I was included in!

happy you did find us!

Yes, I believe that's where you were. It was funny, I was half asleep in the morning listening to the news (I was supposed to be getting dressed) then the story about the Gengels came on and I heard your name .. when I looked at the tv .. there you were ! Seriously, I wished I could have reached through the screen to give you a hug. :hug: But I do love what is being done to help the orphans. Its a wonderful cause, for sure.

Thanks a lot for the info! :thumbsup2

you're welcome! hope to works out you can see it!

Hey, missed seeing you on the 4th in CA Adv. We came by and saw a couple of the dances at 3:30, but had to head out to our Wine Country early dinner reservations. I'm sure you were probably one of the proud mama's up front with the cam corders going!:) The kids were putting on a great show!

We had a great trip . . . we went to Goofy's kitchen last Saturday and had a much better experience than you did. Sorry it was such a bummer for you guys. Sure seems like the experiences there are either great or rotten.

Are you ready to go again? I am still completely wiped out and don't want to leave home for months! ;) We were gone 10 nights, did 4 in San Diego and 6 in DLR. By the end of last week, it was C O L D and I was just tired and ready to come home. But we had a great time. The days in the 60's were absolute perfection for this native Western Washingtonian! :)

sorry we missed meeting you too! thanks for stopping by though, the kids did a great job...I will be posting photos of them in a couple of days! yes I was very proud and in the second row!
great you had a better night at Goofys, and a great trip!
yup we are ready, 2 weeks 2 days! but this trip will be different since we are doing a couple tours and will be getting early entry every day, taking afternoon breaks and going back later...well at least that's the plan :rolleyes1
the sun was wonderful for us too! use Washingtonian's do appreciate getting it when we can :thumbsup2
10 days is a long time to be gone and you had the extra travelling too!

Great update Lisa! Glad you and Megan got to enter the park early and go on lots of rides. What a nice bonus of getting to join in on previewing the Fantasy Faire! Loved seeing all the pictures there. Kylee's picture is so cute of her wearing Rapunzel's hat. Looks like another great time with Kris and her family and friends. You did a nice job of drawing Tigger too.

thanks Gail! we had a very fun day, long, but fun! Kylee had so much fun that day and they even did some things later that hopefully Kris will comment /post photos on since we weren't with them!
it was fun drawing Tigger, think its one of my better ones I've done!

We love those early morning hours also. Especially during peak times like Christmas and New Year's!! Love how much you were able to get done. We love those private cruises. The we all sing along without a care in the world and aren't given strange looks by people. But I will admit we did get a full boat singing one time and it was all because my daguther was singing it and then my 2 year old joined in. :rotfl2: It was pretty funny!!!

So can't wait to get to see the new Fantasy Faire area in person!!! I do like that it looks like they are inside now so hopefully the lighting won't be an issue anymore. I've heard you can meet the princess after the show. Were you able to do that if you wanted? I know that we'll also want to see the Belle show for sure since that is Sarah's favorite and she still talks about missing her the last time we were in DL. I'm also expecting huge crowds when we are there for the princesses but will do everything possible to see it all (even if that means sending my DH and Jeremy off to do things on their own)!!

EMH are the best! funny about singing on IASW, Megan doesn't like it when I do it, but "let me" this time since no was around :rotfl:
your girls are going to LOVE Fantasy Faire, we didn't know about meeting the princess after the show :confused3 Kylee did get to meet Rapunzel later that day though!!!! Belle is Megan's favorite too! I'd suggest getting in line ASAP, sure its pretty crazy..just as bad as Carsland :eek:
saw your post on Judy's thread, hope the schedule will work out so we can meet up....we get in on the 29th around 5 and will hopefully be checking in to DLH around 6 - 630 and have ressies at Steakhouse55 at 8, if we have any energy after dinner we might go to one of the parks for a bit

Yes, I believe that's where you were. It was funny, I was half asleep in the morning listening to the news (I was supposed to be getting dressed) then the story about the Gengels came on and I heard your name .. when I looked at the tv .. there you were ! Seriously, I wished I could have reached through the screen to give you a hug. :hug: But I do love what is being done to help the orphans. Its a wonderful cause, for sure.

oh thank you for wanting to give me a hug, it was a heartbreaking morning there, but I was surrounded by so many and got hugs everywhere I turned which gave me strength to keep moving forward....BeLikeBrit is our happy :goodvibes

Great pages of Buzz and Animator's Academy!
I think you did very well with Savannah's help!

as always.. The trip report is awesome so far. I honestly can not believe you did all those rides in 90min. The details in your pictures are awesome. Some things I didn't see:confused3. What do you want me to post..the Rapunzel meet? That's the only thing you missed. The most important part of the trip:rotfl2:

Thank you Gail :lovestruc. We had a blast with Lisa and Megan. Went way too fast..though by Mnday Kylee was exhausted.

EMH are the best! funny about singing on IASW, Megan doesn't like it when I do it, but "let me" this time since no was around :rotfl:
your girls are going to LOVE Fantasy Faire, we didn't know about meeting the princess after the show :confused3 Kylee did get to meet Rapunzel later that day though!!!! Belle is Megan's favorite too! I'd suggest getting in line ASAP, sure its pretty crazy..just as bad as Carsland :eek:
saw your post on Judy's thread, hope the schedule will work out so we can meet up....we get in on the 29th around 5 and will hopefully be checking in to DLH around 6 - 630 and have ressies at Steakhouse55 at 8, if we have any energy after dinner we might go to one of the parks for a bit

My DH just rolls his eyes but goes witht he flow of the the kids when it comes to singing. Heck sometimes he even starts it.

I just have the one daughter. The other 2 are boys but I'd keep the youngest with me so taht DH and Jeremy could go ride things they would want to ride like Space, Splash, etc. I'd plan on being there 1st thing in the morning. I'm sure it's worse than CarsLand since it's the newest thing now at DL. :rotfl:

Yes still working on the DH. Sometime's he just tells me whatever, other times like this time he's being a brat and I don't know why. :confused3

Great pages of Buzz and Animator's Academy!
I think you did very well with Savannah's help!

thanks Tracy! she was fun to ride with...it was nice to get a good baby "fix all weekend :goodvibes

as always.. The trip report is awesome so far. I honestly can not believe you did all those rides in 90min. The details in your pictures are awesome. Some things I didn't see:confused3. What do you want me to post..the Rapunzel meet? That's the only thing you missed. The most important part of the trip:rotfl2:

thanks Kris! it was kind of unreal we got so many rides done and walking onto Dumbo and pinocchio especially.
yes if you want to share you photos of Kylee's meet & great with Rapunzel, besides I want to see them too :)
I still have to finish the rest of Sunday's update, not sure if I will get to it today, but definately tomorrow!

Thank you Gail :lovestruc. We had a blast with Lisa and Megan. Went way too fast..though by Mnday Kylee was exhausted.

yes we did! and it always goes to fast when we are together! Kylee wasn't the only one starting to drag by monday, think our marathon Sunday wiped us all out:scared:

My DH just rolls his eyes but goes witht he flow of the the kids when it comes to singing. Heck sometimes he even starts it.

I just have the one daughter. The other 2 are boys but I'd keep the youngest with me so taht DH and Jeremy could go ride things they would want to ride like Space, Splash, etc. I'd plan on being there 1st thing in the morning. I'm sure it's worse than CarsLand since it's the newest thing now at DL. :rotfl:

Yes still working on the DH. Sometime's he just tells me whatever, other times like this time he's being a brat and I don't know why. :confused3

sounds like your DH is a good daddy :goodvibes Jim wasn't a great fan of DLR so was happy for Megan and I to go down for weekend trips when we lived in Modesto...he did love going to WDW though! keep on him, tell him you have some VIP's you need to meet :rotfl2:

real life update:

Megan's thumb is only hurting some now if she takes her brace off and has finally figured out how to write more legible :thumbsup2 hoping by the weekend she will be much better!

heading after school to order her bday cake, can't believe my baby girl is almost 13 :sad: we will be celebrating early next Saturday with a pool party with her friends and family at our local indoor pool!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Wow...you sure got a lot done that morning. I love getting in early as you get so much accomplished and avoid the crowds. But I wonder if IASW was empty because no one likes the small boat to China? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love all the pictures, but Megan looks so pretty in the tea cup and she looks so grown up holding the baby.

Can't wait to read more.

What a busy day 1....

Gotta love air travel. You made it to the park pretty quickly!

How much is that AP? Just wondering....

Great pics from Carsland! It looks really awesome! I need to get to DL one day. :headache:

Love the group pictures. Too bad your dinner service wasn't good. At least you got a refund but I rather pay and have good service.

WOC is just amazing. How cool that you got VIP treatment! :banana:

Caught up... Love Megan's sparkly Mickey shirt!

You guys got a lot done before 9!

DL is soooo different than WDW...

Great drawings!

Loved all of the pics of your EMH! How fun you got so much done and I LOVED your rosetta bags you know! :love: You and Megan look so happy! :goodvibes I would love to see the Rapunzel show, I bet that was cute too, You got some amazing pics of the show action! Of course you were exhausted, you can't do that much touring without rest and not be exhausted! Plus your poor feet...did you find your new shoes? That will help a lot on the birthday trip! :goodvibes:woohoo: Loved the pics of Tigger, ya'll have talent...maybe Disney could hire you! :cloud9::love::cloud9:

Glad Megan's thumb is improving and plans are coming together for the BD celebration! :banana::banana::banana: It will be so much fun! :woohoo:

What a busy day 1....

Gotta love air travel. You made it to the park pretty quickly!

How much is that AP? Just wondering....

Great pics from Carsland! It looks really awesome! I need to get to DL one day. :headache:

Love the group pictures. Too bad your dinner service wasn't good. At least you got a refund but I rather pay and have good service.

WOC is just amazing. How cool that you got VIP treatment! :banana:

Caught up... Love Megan's sparkly Mickey shirt!

You guys got a lot done before 9!

DL is soooo different than WDW...

Great drawings!

Tim editted his post...why doesn't it say so? :confused3:lmao:

:wave: Tim!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter