4 Trips + 1 Premier AP = Priceless Memories ~ WDW Plans posted!

I thought I would update this thread and let you know I received a text a while ago but was away from the computer..

Lisa and Megan have safely landed and are on their way to DL!!

Thanks for the send off...great day Saturday of pixie dust.....goofy's kitchen not so good.....today going to dlr park...big pixie dust today

sorry for the lack of updates...up and out early and out really late all nights!

we are home, was a great trip, sad its over :sad2: we are very tired, got some sore feet....will get TR going in the next couple of days, need to get photos edited and PP+ ordered!

Welcome home...I can't believe you are back already. Anxious to hear all about it.

Glad you made it home safely! Welcome back!

Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it! :)

D~

Glad to hear that you and Megan had a great time! Get some rest and I'll be looking forward to reading all about your trip!

WELCOME HOME LISA and MEGAN!!!!! I am certain you are exhausted from a wonderful fun trip!!!! I hope Goofy's Kitchen was the only bad "blip" and the rest of the trip was magical and FULL of Pixie Dust!!!! :yay::woohoo::yay:

Welcome home! It was fun following along on facebook. Looking forward to details when you are back to routine.

We miss you already :(. Steven sure likes Megan :). I guess he has a texting partner. The trip was Amazing. Lots of pixie dust. If it wasn't for you and Heidi... I would of never known about Goofy's Kitchen:confused3. Thank you for everything. You are one AMAZING friend. We love you both

Welcome home...I can't believe you are back already. Anxious to hear all about it.

Glad you made it home safely! Welcome back!

Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it! :)

D~

Glad to hear that you and Megan had a great time! Get some rest and I'll be looking forward to reading all about your trip!

WELCOME HOME LISA and MEGAN!!!!! I am certain you are exhausted from a wonderful fun trip!!!! I hope Goofy's Kitchen was the only bad "blip" and the rest of the trip was magical and FULL of Pixie Dust!!!! :yay::woohoo::yay:

Welcome home! It was fun following along on facebook. Looking forward to details when you are back to routine.

Back so soon? :rolleyes2

thanks for all the welcome homes! was so much fun!

We miss you already :(. Steven sure likes Megan :). I guess he has a texting partner. The trip was Amazing. Lots of pixie dust. If it wasn't for you and Heidi... I would of never known about Goofy's Kitchen:confused3. Thank you for everything. You are one AMAZING friend. We love you both

we miss you too! yup they were texting a lot since we left! well we weren't going to let what happend at Goofy's ruin the trip or waste your $$.
you are so welcome, happy we were able to help make it a special trip for you all! Love to you all too!

sorry for no updates yesterday, after I brought Megan to school, came home a took a 2 hour nap, was one tired mama! did get most of the laundry done, still one load left and stuff to put away today!
will start editting my photos and get my PP+ photos started today!
hope to start my TR next week!

some bummer news to share - last night at dance, Megan was accidentally kicked in her thumb - left hand, which she is a lefty - after 1 1/2 hours at clinic and x-rays, she has a bad sprain so wearing a splint for at least a week, the Dr didn't think it was broken from what he could tell from the xrays, but will have radiologist look at them today! she did go to school, but I excused her from PE, she's in some pain but was able to get herself ready for school.

tomorrow she has another all day Choir Festival and I'm volunteering for too, looking forward to a lazy Saturday morning, think we are going to some friends for the afternoon/evening and plan on doing nothing on Sunday!

I meant to make it over here for the send-off, but at least I made it by to say Welcome Home!!! :blush: Can't wait to hear about your trip and how much you enjoyed DL!!! :hyper:

Hope you had a lot of pixiedust: other than that Goofy's Kitchen thingy!!! :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about Megan's injury. Hopefully it is nothing serious and she is 100% again soon!!!

Welcome home!!

Sorry to hear about Megan's thumb. Hope it get better.

Hope you get rested up after your trip.

I meant to make it over here for the send-off, but at least I made it by to say Welcome Home!!! :blush: Can't wait to hear about your trip and how much you enjoyed DL!!! :hyper:

Hope you had a lot of pixiedust: other than that Goofy's Kitchen thingy!!! :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about Megan's injury. Hopefully it is nothing serious and she is 100% again soon!!!

hey Marv! thanks for dropping by! we always enjoy DLR! the rest of the trip was smooth sailing!
she must be doing okay, haven't gotten a phone call to pick her up :thumbsup2 or from the clinic saying its broken :goodvibes

Welcome home!!

Sorry to hear about Megan's thumb. Hope it get better.

Hope you get rested up after your trip.

thanks Tracy! doc said it would take a week or so to feel better! I'm getting there, uploading my photos as I type! PP+ CD has been ordered~~~

long day for us...left house before 7am for another choir festival, the kids did an amazing job!!!
we are going to have a movie night - wreck-it-ralph and lazy weekend, we are both exausted from our crazy week!
thankfully Megan's hand is feeling better tonight.
I did get my photos uploaded yesterday, so might get my TR started this weekend!

long day for us...left house before 7am for another choir festival, the kids did an amazing job!!!
we are going to have a movie night - wreck-it-ralph and lazy weekend, we are both exausted from our crazy week!
I did get my photos uploaded yesterday, so might get my TR started this weekend!

Glad to hear the kids did a good job!

Enjoy your movie night....seems to be a trend tonight. ;)

Glad Megan's hand is better

We will be ready when you start your TR.

Glad to hear Megan's thumb is doing better today. Sounds like today was a busy one. Glad you will be resting this weekend. Can't wait to read the trip report :) Love and hugs

So happy the choir festival was a success! YOU should be proud. Praying Megan feels better very soon and you both enjoy a relaxing weekend. :grouphug:

Glad the choir festival went well! Sounds like the weekend to watch Wreck It Ralph..............??? popcorn::

Glad to hear the kids did a good job!

Enjoy your movie night....seems to be a trend tonight. ;)

Glad Megan's hand is better

We will be ready when you start your TR.

they really did!
movie was cute!
hope her hand heals quickly, she having a hard time writing with it!
I might start it this afternoon......

Glad to hear Megan's thumb is doing better today. Sounds like today was a busy one. Glad you will be resting this weekend. Can't wait to read the trip report :) Love and hugs

I am too! we went to bed at 9 last night, Megan's still asleep! love and :hugs right back to you!

So happy the choir festival was a success! YOU should be proud. Praying Megan feels better very soon and you both enjoy a relaxing weekend. :grouphug:

her teacher was too! our school was in "charge" and she did a great job! I am a very proud mama :goodvibes thanks for the prayers for Megan! we will! happy we got to talk this morning! your girls are going to have a fun day!

Glad the choir festival went well! Sounds like the weekend to watch Wreck It Ralph..............??? popcorn::

thanks! yup guess it was! its a cute movie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter