4 Trips + 1 Premier AP = Priceless Memories ~ WDW Plans posted!

Megan must be getting excited for her dance trip. I am sure they are getting lots of practice in.

Hi, Lisa! Getting caught up on your thread. What an amazing trip to Haiti! Thanks so much for sharing your special trip with us. BLB looks like an amazing organization. So thrilled to hear of the children! Very touching!

Almost time for the dance trip. Looks like it is shaping up well. All ready? Loved the memory lane photos!

Hi Lisa! I though I would pop in and do a :dance3: for your trip coming up. Megan must be getting excited!!

Just stopping by to say hi! I can't believe your next trip is coming so quickly! WOW!!!

D~

Lisa, I feel like I've been neglecting you and others...I'm sorry. I spent a lot of time yesterday with my son in getting a petition circulated about the Olympics dropping wrestling.

Your trip is coming up really quickly. Is Megan ready? Are you two getting super excited?

To my dear sister, Praying all is well! I miss you!

Now lets DANCE!!!

16 more days if your ticker is right and I can count! (which is highly debatable at this hour.) :rotfl2:

:dancer:party::jumping1::dance3::jumping1:party: :dancer:

Megan must be getting excited for her dance trip. I am sure they are getting lots of practice in.

:wave2: Liz...excited is mounting! we have extra pratice next week for two hours...they are learning a new dance too!

Your ticker is showing 17 days. Are you ready?

:wave2: Tink...nope haven't started packing yet...will start over the weekend!

Hi, Lisa! Getting caught up on your thread. What an amazing trip to Haiti! Thanks so much for sharing your special trip with us. BLB looks like an amazing organization. So thrilled to hear of the children! Very touching!

Almost time for the dance trip. Looks like it is shaping up well. All ready? Loved the memory lane photos!

Haiti was totally amazing! we can't wait to go back and be with the kids! BLB is creating a HOME for them and is beyond amazing!
will get packed over the weekend! thanks for the sweet comments!

Hi Lisa! I though I would pop in and do a :dance3: for your trip coming up. Megan must be getting excited!!

thanks for the dance! we are both getting excited! need a DISNEY Fix BAD!! and some sunshine too!

Just stopping by to say hi! I can't believe your next trip is coming so quickly! WOW!!!

D~

I know, can't wait to get there!

Lisa, I feel like I've been neglecting you and others...I'm sorry. I spent a lot of time yesterday with my son in getting a petition circulated about the Olympics dropping wrestling.

Your trip is coming up really quickly. Is Megan ready? Are you two getting super excited?

no worries Kathy, you've have a bunch going on! I saw that, so sad they are doing away with the wrestling.

we are so excited! gave Megan a GC and new disney shirt for valentine's day!

To my dear sister, Praying all is well! I miss you!

Now lets DANCE!!!

16 more days if your ticker is right and I can count! (which is highly debatable at this hour.) :rotfl2:

:dancer:party::jumping1::dance3::jumping1:party: :dancer:

thank you Judy! Happy Valentine's day to you also! we leave two weeks Saturday!
miss you too! wish we had more time to talk!

had a tough Tues and Weds with a killer migrain, so didn't even get on the computer yesterday...feeling much better today!

will be going to Megan's BFF basketball game tonight after school and then to dinner with her and her mom!

Megan made me a sweet card and a piece of candy :goodvibes

hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day!

Lisa, sorry to hear about your migraines and hope you are feeling better. I know your trip to DL is coming up soon! I know you'll have lots of fun and also meeting up with Kris and her family again. Just sent Kris a PM and hope she will see this post for her to look for it. I haven't seen her posting here for awhile and hope all is well with her and the family.

I know this is a three day weekend for many people that work or go to school. Hope you are having a great weekend with Megan!

Lisa, sorry to hear about your migraines and hope you are feeling better. I know your trip to DL is coming up soon! I know you'll have lots of fun and also meeting up with Kris and her family again. Just sent Kris a PM and hope she will see this post for her to look for it. I haven't seen her posting here for awhile and hope all is well with her and the family.

I know this is a three day weekend for many people that work or go to school. Hope you are having a great weekend with Megan!

Hi Gail....thanks for the feel better wishes...I've had migrains since I was a teenager, so I pretty much go with the flow with them!
we are so excited to see Kris and family...Kris is on Facebook a ton, she just doesn't have time to post here much anymore...I will let her know you sent her a PM! they are doing as good as they can, Kylee has been sick with a bad cold, but doing better...I'm sure she will get all caught up with you!

we actually have a 4 day weekend! had a lazy day yesterday, today went grocery shopping and waiting to hear from Megan's BFF to see if Megan is sleeping over tonight.. I need to get some packing started too!

thank you Lisa for posting to me on FB. I just replied back to Gail. We are super excited to be able to get a scrapbook for Korissa. We are also SUPER excited that in 12 days we get to see and hug you both. We are so ready for our mini vacation. I got our shirts for Goofy's kitchen..just need to put the iron ons on. Girls are wearing green and boys orange. Unfortunately..Joann's did not have orange in a girl shirt. Just the boxy type shirts. TWELVE more day!!!!!!

Hi Gail....thanks for the feel better wishes...I've had migrains since I was a teenager, so I pretty much go with the flow with them!
we are so excited to see Kris and family...Kris is on Facebook a ton, she just doesn't have time to post here much anymore...I will let her know you sent her a PM! they are doing as good as they can, Kylee has been sick with a bad cold, but doing better...I'm sure she will get all caught up with you!

we actually have a 4 day weekend! had a lazy day yesterday, today went grocery shopping and waiting to hear from Megan's BFF to see if Megan is sleeping over tonight.. I need to get some packing started too!

thank you Lisa for posting to me on FB. I just replied back to Gail. We are super excited to be able to get a scrapbook for Korissa. We are also SUPER excited that in 12 days we get to see and hug you both. We are so ready for our mini vacation. I got our shirts for Goofy's kitchen..just need to put the iron ons on. Girls are wearing green and boys orange. Unfortunately..Joann's did not have orange in a girl shirt. Just the boxy type shirts. TWELVE more day!!!!!!

Lisa and Kris,

Hope you two have a great meet! Enjoy your time together.

Lisa,

I'm sorry you are having migraines. I get them too. Sometimes it's tough to go with the flow. I had one today that knocked me on my butt this afternoon. I ended up having to sleep it off. Thankfully dh was home to entertain JJ.

LISA and MEGAN

Just stopped in to say hi, because I have been such a slacker. The next twelve days will fly by and you will be in your happy place once again. I hope you got a lot done this weekend and are enjoying Megan's days off. :goodvibes

:wave2: Hi Kris, glad so much pixiedust: pixie dust pixiedust: has come your way! :thumbsup2 :woohoo::woohoo:

Yes twice in one day (don't get used to it :rotfl2::rotfl2:, you know me), but I saw this as I was perusing and couldn't resist in view of our many conversations on the subject....

that is so nice of Gail! we can't wait either! we can't wait to see the shirts, such a great idea you came up with!

Lisa and Kris,

Hope you two have a great meet! Enjoy your time together.

Lisa,

I'm sorry you are having migraines. I get them too. Sometimes it's tough to go with the flow. I had one today that knocked me on my butt this afternoon. I ended up having to sleep it off. Thankfully dh was home to entertain JJ.

thanks Tink, we will have a blast! so happy Kris and family are getting to come down!

ya, they stink! but most of them I can function with, just get the really tough ones every so often.

LISA and MEGAN

Just stopped in to say hi, because I have been such a slacker. The next twelve days will fly by and you will be in your happy place once again. I hope you got a lot done this weekend and are enjoying Megan's days off. :goodvibes

:wave2: Hi Kris, glad so much pixiedust: pixie dust pixiedust: has come your way! :thumbsup2 :woohoo::woohoo:

OMG Judy, you are not a slacker by any means...I'm amazed you get anything posted on your own thread! let alone anyone else's!

got a few things done, but will finish most of it this weekend!

yes Kris has been pixiedust: by so many kind people!

Yes twice in one day (don't get used to it :rotfl2::rotfl2:, you know me), but I saw this as I was perusing and couldn't resist in view of our many conversations on the subject....

:faint::faint::faint: two posts from judy :faint::faint::faint:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

thank you sweetie :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes I feel exactly the same about you :hug:

Thanks for the kuddos but I'm not really doing anything for the scrapbook! Another group that has done a couple of scrapbooks for previous wish trippers was looking to do another one. I was just a go between. I offered some names and they choose Korissa's wish trip. They want to do more and do them a little faster so who knows who can be the next family they want to do a scrapbook for! A different spin on the big give but for afterwards to hold the family's memories from the trip.

Thanks for the kuddos but I'm not really doing anything for the scrapbook! Another group that has done a couple of scrapbooks for previous wish trippers was looking to do another one. I was just a go between. I offered some names and they choose Korissa's wish trip. They want to do more and do them a little faster so who knows who can be the next family they want to do a scrapbook for! A different spin on the big give but for afterwards to hold the family's memories from the trip.

well you get kuddos for hooking them up Gail! know they will appreciate it!
big gives have been a bit quiet lately....but sure they will start getting picked soon!

LISA and MEGAN

Thank you Judy <3. We have 5,600 prayer warriors and supporters on our page who helped us get to Disneyland. No..we didn't ask for help, just kind people want to see a little girl see Rapunzel. Someone read on our page about Disneyland and she happens to work there and told us she was getting us in for free any day we wanted to go. They are an Angel who surprised Kylee and visited her in the hospital in January with what they are doing for her. Lots of pixie dust from many angels.

Thank you Judy <3. We have 5,600 prayer warriors and supporters on our page who helped us get to Disneyland. No..we didn't ask for help, just kind people want to see a little girl see Rapunzel. Someone read on our page about Disneyland and she happens to work there and told us she was getting us in for free any day we wanted to go. They are an Angel who surprised Kylee and visited her in the hospital in January with what they are doing for her. Lots of pixie dust from many angels.

you have lots of sweet people supporting Kylee and you all Kris!

Megan's been fighting a cold all weekend and the cold has won :sad2: so no tap class tonight...thankful she has tomorrow off from school, the rest of the week is busy with extra perf team rehearsal and also a choir rehearsal on Friday...need to get my girl better

What a sweet Angel, and all the angels. How wonderful to have so many people loving and supporting your family.

you have lots of sweet people supporting Kylee and you all Kris!

Megan's been fighting a cold all weekend and the cold has won :sad2: so no tap class tonight...thankful she has tomorrow off from school, the rest of the week is busy with extra perf team rehearsal and also a choir rehearsal on Friday...need to get my girl better

It's great that she had a 4 day weekend, but so sorry she is sick during it. Hopefully the extra rest will do her good. Praying she is feeling better very soon. Sounds like her plate is full for the rest of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter