• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Trips + 1 Premier AP = Priceless Memories ~ WDW Plans posted!

Lisa I want to wish you safe travels and I hope you get everything out of the trip that you need.

Hugs and prayers are being sent your way.

I hope this trip turns out to better than you ever expected! Sending prayers, hugs, and pixie dust for safe travels, smooth flying, and no travel hassels.

thanks Tink...we are not going in with any expectations, what happens, happens and we will take it as it comes! looks like we will be okay flight wise, no weather issues in the forcast and taking direct flights!

Wishing you a wonderful trip!!! :hug:

thanks Brooke :goodvibes

Safe travels to you tomorrow... I will be thinkinng of both of you as you make this journey. (((Hugs)))

D~

thanks D :goodvibes

Lisa I want to wish you safe travels and I hope you get everything out of the trip that you need.

Hugs and prayers are being sent your way.

thanks Chiara :goodvibes

have a great time Lisa and Megan. I know this trip will be full of emotions and I hope you both find peace. I will be looking on FB for updates. We love ya. Can't wait to see pictures. BTW..sorry I haven't been over here, but you know where I have been. Please give Megan a huge hug. Stay safe.

have a great time Lisa and Megan. I know this trip will be full of emotions and I hope you both find peace. I will be looking on FB for updates. We love ya. Can't wait to see pictures. BTW..sorry I haven't been over here, but you know where I have been. Please give Megan a huge hug. Stay safe.

thanks for stopping by Kris....we appreciate all your thoughts and hugs! no worries on not being here, you've had a lot on your plate. love you too! take care and I'll call you when we get home!

Thinking of you today my friend. Safe travels and hugs.

D~

I know you said you weren't going to see these messages this morning but JUST in case you change your mind...I :love::love: YOU! I am so relieved we got to talk last night. Prayers from around the world are being lifted for you and Megan. May you feel peace. :hug::hug:

Lisa, hope you and Megan have a safe and blessed trip!

Thoughts and prayers will be with you!!! :hug:

Thinking of you today my friend. Safe travels and hugs.

D~

thank you D :goodvibes

I know you said you weren't going to see these messages this morning but JUST in case you change your mind...I :love::love: YOU! I am so relieved we got to talk last night. Prayers from around the world are being lifted for you and Megan. May you feel peace. :hug::hug:

:rotfl: you sensed I'd be here didn't you...woke up at 430 so figured I'd stop by :thumbsup2
so happy we got to talk too last night, you know how much your love and support means to us and know we have MANY prayers to lift us up! gave Megan all her kisses from her sweet Auntie Judy :goodvibes

getting Megan up in about 1/2 hour and then heading to mom's for ride to airport...flight is on time and looks like clear weather!

thank you again for everyone's support and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone... just wanted to give you:

First update:

Lisa and Megan are safely at the airport ready for their first flight to Newark...
The flight is on time!

I should hear from here again later tonight that they are safely to their first destination.

Update #2...

Sorry for the delay, I was away from home when the text came in..

Lisa and Megan are in Newark at their hotel as of 6pm tonight!!

Thanks for the updates Nancy! So glad they have safely reached their first destination! :thumbsup2

Thanks for updating, Nan!!! You rock! Glad Lisa and Megan have made it safely that far!

Update time (2:39pm)!

Lisa and the rest of their party are on the bus headed to the Orphanage..

Wow, I know this is a bittersweet moment for Lisa and Megan, with so many emotions flowing through them. But I know it is also a very special celebration and I am so happy for them! :goodvibes

Nan, you are a rockstar keeping everyone updated. :goodvibes THANK YOU!!!!

Tink called around 6 PM to say Lisa and Megan arrived safely at the Orphanage. I can't imagine what they are experiencing.

Next update:

She types very little since it cost so much per text...

They are at BLB (Be Like Brit) Orphanage as of 5:47 EST.

Sorry for the lateness of this update I was away from the house at my DsS18's high school basketball game...

Glad to help keep everyone updated...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter