• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Trips + 1 Premier AP = Priceless Memories ~ WDW Plans posted!

Okay...had a few minutes before I hit the sack and caught up on your PTR.

Great intros! Four trips in the planning stages???? WOW!

How cool that you get to go to DL twice in a month. I'm hoping we might be able to go back to DW next December again and that we might get there before you leave.

I know the trip to Haiti will be a hard one and a special one. :hug:

Your tree is gorgeous and I've already told you I love Megan's room.

Got your Christmas card today....our first one. :goodvibes

thanks for stopping by again Kathy! know you must be bursting at the seams to surprise Mark with your trip in TWO day!!!
hope next year will work out too so we can meet...even if its for the day!
yes Haiti will be all of that...we are pretty much just going to take it as it comes...one month we will be on the plane heading down!
thanks! I love your tree too!

hi Lisa and Megan
So glad you started your PTR. Now I have a reason to come to the Dis Board again :) Did you have to post a picture of me. I looked horrible in that pic. We are super excited we get to see you both again. This time for 2 days. Kylee is beyond excited to see Megan again. She wants to go now..lol.

:welcome: Kris...happy you have a place to DIS again! welcome to post anytime honey! yes I did have to post that photo, need people to be able to see you and you and Scott look great together! we are very excited too, wish it was sooner, but will be here before we know it!

Love Love Megan's room. The colors are perfect. WTG Momma!!!you want to come paint Stevens room? We have the paint:rolleyes1;)

thanks! it was a LONG week for me with the work, but Megan loves it so was worth it....um wish I could come help!

I'm here! :wave2: Can't wait to read about your trips-and SO EXCITED about the Thanksgiving trip!!:yay:

:welcome: Anne! yay you came to visit! we are excited to spend the Thanksgiving trip with you all too! its going to be so much fun!!! just need our 180 days to get here so we can start planning!

As I stated above, in one month we will be on the plane to Haiti (we actually fly to Newark the day before due to the flight times and will be staying overnight at the Marriott at the airport) it is really starting to feel real now that we are so close!

I appreciate all the support we are getting for this trip and know you will have us in your thoughts and prayers during our journey :goodvibes

-----

not to much going on here today, have to put together an email to send out to the other perf team mom's for everyone's trip itineraries and working at the student store during the three lunch periods...always a laught watching the kids interact!

hope everyone has a wonderful day !!

:welcome: Mr. Tim! well I will hold you to that you will be back popcorn:: :rotfl:
anddddddddd I'm back!

Wow, you have a lot of planning to do!

I'm glad you are going to Haiti. I'm sure it will be a very emotional trip for you. I got a Christmas card from Be like Brit and the building has really come along.

hi Lisa and Megan
So glad you started your PTR. Now I have a reason to come to the Dis Board again :) Did you have to post a picture of me. I looked horrible in that pic. We are super excited we get to see you both again. This time for 2 days. Kylee is beyond excited to see Megan again. She wants to go now..lol.
I wasn't enough to keep you coming to the DIS? :confused3 :confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm just playing Kris. I hope you and the family are doing well. :goodvibes

:welcome: Nan....na you're never to late :)
Oh sure, Nan gets a pass but I get the popcorn:: from you and others who won't be named. :headache:

anddddddddd I'm back!

I'm glad you are going to Haiti. I'm sure it will be a very emotional trip for you. I got a Christmas card from Be like Brit and the building has really come along.

I wasn't enough to keep you coming to the DIS? :confused3 :confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh sure, Nan gets a pass but I get the popcorn:: from you and others who won't be named. :headache:

:faint: and you did an update on your TR all in the same day :lmao:

well DLR is much easier to plan...only 2 parks and way less dining to choose from.

isn't the ornament of the orphanage pretty! they send them out to everyone who makes donations...and thank you for making your's :goodvibes:goodvibes

ya Kris is mostly on FB now, will be great having her back here and we are excited to see them again!

I've got to give Nan some special attention, she's one of my moderators on the scrapbook threads and she's our "resident Mom" and you know we have to keep our Mom's happy :rotfl:

hmm, wonder who you are taking about :confused3 can't be that sweet Miss Kathy :goodvibes

You wouldn't be talking about me, now would you? :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

don't know how it could possibly be you Kathy :angel::lmao:

You wouldn't be talking about me, now would you? :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1
Who? You? Nah, I'm talking about someone else. :rolleyes1

:faint: and you did an update on your TR all in the same day :lmao:
I'm slick. :cool2:

isn't the ornament of the orphanage pretty! they send them out to everyone who makes donations...and thank you for making your's :goodvibes:goodvibes
Yes the ornament is cool!

hmm, wonder who you are taking about :confused3 can't be that sweet Miss Kathy :goodvibes
Of course not. :sad2:

don't know how it could possibly be you Kathy :angel::lmao:
:confused3

Hi Lisa, so glad to see you started a PTR. You might want to keep this one open-ended for all your trips! Megan's b-day trip sounds like so much fun. I know Haiti will be a very emotional trip - thanks for letting us be a little part of it.

I shared the latest flyer we got from Be Like Brit with Casey's Girl Scout troop since they worked on the blankets we sent. The girls were happy to see pictures of the orphanage almost finished. I never realized the building was in the shape of a B, everyone thought that was really neat.

Megan's room looks amazing!! You guys did a wonderful job - love the colors. Your trees look so nice.

I'll do my best to keep up and will be reading along even if I don't get to post.

anddddddddd I'm back!

Tim...yes, I have been a flake. I guess I have some reading to do over the weekend :) remember.. I read one of your TR in one night. I think it was your first one;) BTW..congrats on baby number 3!!!

:thumbsup2

We can dream right :rotfl:

52B1D569-505F-4962-AADE-7F184A377FC8-340-0000004CD9690B17.jpg

Thank you, Lisa. :goodvibes

you are welcome ....got to protect you from Tim :rotfl2:

Hi Lisa, so glad to see you started a PTR. You might want to keep this one open-ended for all your trips! Megan's b-day trip sounds like so much fun. I know Haiti will be a very emotional trip - thanks for letting us be a little part of it.

I shared the latest flyer we got from Be Like Brit with Casey's Girl Scout troop since they worked on the blankets we sent. The girls were happy to see pictures of the orphanage almost finished. I never realized the building was in the shape of a B, everyone thought that was really neat.

Megan's room looks amazing!! You guys did a wonderful job - love the colors. Your trees look so nice.

I'll do my best to keep up and will be reading along even if I don't get to post.

:welcome: Liz! I am going to run all the trips through this PTR just easier for me!
we are excited for Megan's bday trip, getting to take the tours will be a fun time!
yes the trip to Haiti will be filled with emotions...and thank you again for the help with the blankets and your donations :goodvibes I know isnt the building amazing, can't wait to see it in person!
thanks for the room and tree love...it was a long week putting it all together, but worth it! and I love decorating my house for Christmas!
sure you won't have problems keeping up, my reports don't move as quickly as some!

We can dream right :rotfl:

52B1D569-505F-4962-AADE-7F184A377FC8-340-0000004CD9690B17.jpg

:wave2: Kris! don't let Tim give you a hard time, I've got your back too :thumbsup2 so wish you all can get back to WDW someday, but know how excited you are to go to DLR in March!

---------------

been out early already this morning taking Megan and her friend to school for jazz choir at 7am, they have their winter concert Monday night and doing extra classes all week. going to work on a swap today and a bit of laundry. Megan has 2 hours of dance tonight and gets to try on costume for Saturday's performance at the Seattle Winterfest - their first for performance team for the year!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

thought I'd share some photos from Megan's first two trips to WDW

Jan 2002 trip - Megan is 22 months

first photo - was so excited to see Mickey!

P1110999.jpg

my girl loves her carousel - this is probably my favorite photo of Jim and Megan :love:

P1110998.jpg

Megan still wasn't so sure about Goofy

P1120003.jpg

rode the train around 3 times so Megan & Daddy could get a nap~

P1120001.jpg

October 2002 trip - Megan is 2 1/2 and my mom came with us

girl loves her hats

P1120004.jpg

day at DHS - megan had fun with the bandana & Jim joined in

P1120005.jpg

so sweet

P1120007.jpg

happy girls

P1120009.jpg

very happy boy....Jim went to ride Splash MT, was a long line and the CM put him on a boat by himself...we just had to buy the photo

P1120008.jpg

breakfast with mickey!

P1120010.jpg

and this is still one of my most favorite memories...breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and Alice used to be in the lobby...we were a bit early and no one else was around, Alice spent about 15 minutes playing and talking with megan, totally priceless :goodvibes

P1120006.jpg

I'll add other photos once in awhile to share our Disney trips!

Those pictures are precious. What great memories!

Jill in CO

Love the pictures. The picture of Megan and Minnie is right out of a commercial. Megan and her daddy on the carousel is is cute. I really love the one of Jim holding her up by the entrance. It captures a moment between a daddy and his little girl. :hug:

Jim on his private Splash Mountain ride is priceless - he is totally enjoying himself. :wizard:

Those pictures are precious. What great memories!

Jill in CO

thanks Jill! yes they are! and so cherished too!

Love the pictures. The picture of Megan and Minnie is right out of a commercial. Megan and her daddy on the carousel is is cute. I really love the one of Jim holding her up by the entrance. It captures a moment between a daddy and his little girl. :hug:

Jim on his private Splash Mountain ride is priceless - he is totally enjoying himself. :wizard:

thanks Liz! Megan was all about Minnie on that trip and wanted to keep going to see her! I know, these photos are so dang cute and precious to us both! Jim was so excited, the 8 year old boy came out that day :rotfl2:

Lisa, I absolutely LOVE those photos (although I confess I have seen most if not all before and actually have them~ Thank you). The carousel ones reminded me of a couple I have of two Beautiful Seattle ladies...:rolleyes1 I would have bought that picture of Jim as well and love how God worked it out he was on the ride all alone to prompt you to buy the pic!

I wanted to tell you I received your Christmas card when everybody else did! Mine are going to be late, I was waiting on a deal, which I finally got Thursday and just have to wait for them to be delivered to me...YOU and Megan looked beautiful in all of the card photos! :goodvibes

TIM...Still miss you over on MY thread...which I haven't seen you on in ever! :lmao::lmao: I know, I know... You are busy. :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter