4 Trips + 1 Premier AP = Priceless Memories ~ WDW Plans posted!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Hello and welcome to our PTR! who are we? I'm Lisa and my DD Megan and we both LOVE going to DLR and WDW! My favorite characters are Minnie, Goofy, Snow White and Capt Jack! Megan's are Belle, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto!

P1100593.jpg

we have four trips planned for 2013 - 2014 and as my title states we are getting the Premier Passport!

our first trip will be to DLR - March 2 - 5, staying off property at the Marriott Fairfield... Megan's perfomance dance team will be performing on Monday March 4 at DCA :dance3: and is so excited to have this opportunity! along with the other dancers and their families we have some DIS friends joining us for a couple of days...Mom2MitoKids Kris, her DH Scott, DS Steven and DD Kylee

these are from our Trip to DLR this past February...

P1100859.jpg

P1100858.jpg

we are going to just go with the flow for this trip ...:eek: yes I know the planner in me is having a tough time with it, but with the larger group and our friends being there, just makes more sense to go for it and take it as it comes!

---------------

Our second trip will be happening just a short 24 days later! we had already planned on going for Megan's 13th birthday on March 29 - April 3 when we found out the dance trip was planned for March also....this has become a tradition since Megan's 3rd birthday, we have either been at DLR or WDW for her odd year birthdays!

This trip we are staying at the DLH! and yes I'm planning a bunch for this trip :yay: can't wait for the 60 day before our trip to get here to get things scheduled!!!

3/29 - flight arrives at 5:10pm to SNA - check in and birthday dinner @ Steakhouse 55

3/30 - MK day

3/31 - DCA day / Welcome to DLR tour / dinner @ Goofy's Kitchen

4/1 - DCA day

4/2 - MK day / Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour

4/3 - DCA am / MK pm / shuttle picks up at 5pm back to SNA

-----------------------------

Our third trip is something we've been wanting to do for many years! Thanksgiving at WDW! well we really want to spend Christmas there but my family wouldn't be to happy if we missed Christmas, so this is the next best thing!

we will probably fly out 11/25 on the Red eye or early on 11/26 and staying until 12/6...yes Megan will be missed 7 days of school, but is a great student and does all her make-up work!

will be staying at the Art of Animation, Little Mermaid rooms and will be sharing our first 5 nights with a fellow DISer mom and her DD I know from the Scrapbook boards - as well as meeting up with a number of other scrapbook board families and a few other local DISers we've met on previous trips!

don't have a whole lot "planned" as of yet, but know we are going to do the MVMCP, Candlelight Procession, Osborne Lights, Fantasmic, StoryTellers at Epcot, tour the resorts to see the decorations and of course EAT!
planning so far to eat at:

Tusker House - breakfast
Be Our Guest - dinner and lunch
Chefs de France - dinner
Teppan Edo - lunch
Mama Melrose - lunch

maybe's include:

Akerhaus - breakfast
Sci - Fi Dine In - lunch
Crystal Palace - breakfast

--------------------------------------

and our final trip to round out our year will be back to DLR for President's Day Weekend Feb 2014! we are hoping Megan's BFF Karlee and her mom Kellie can join us...nothing really planned for this as of yet, stayed tuned!

we have one final trip planned that means to world to Megan and I....as many of you know, my dear friends here on the DIS, we lost my husband Jim in Haiti during the earthquake in 2010 at the Hotel Montana....

we have been involved with another family; the Gengel's; who lost their DD Britney (Lynn University student) also at the Hotel Montana. They have been working hard to build an orphanage in Brit's memory and have been blessed to be a small part of the process....well after 2 1/2 years of hard and dedicated work, the orphanage is close to completion and they will be dedicating it the first part of January....the Gengel's have been so sweet and are including us in this special trip. for more information on the orphanage you can go to their website at www.BeLikeBrit.org

it will be an emotional trip, but one we feel we are ready to tackle! to be able to see what Jim saw and stand on the ground where he took his final breath on earth is everything to us! and to be a part of the dedication of something that has brought joy into our lives and making something good come out of our tradegy of Jim's death is a huge blessing to us both.

this is our first family photo and Megan's first trip to WDW in January 2002 (Megan was 22 months old) Jim's favorite character was Goofy...and Jim was our Goofy Man :)

P1110939_zpsa316130d.jpg

---------------

so welcome one and all to our next year + of trips....our high's and low's, laughter and tears, good friends and hopefully some pixie dust along the way!

Haiti TR Pages 13 - 17

DLR Dance Trip Pages 31 - 38

DLR Bday Trip Pages 45 - 49

What an amazing year of trips! Extra :grouphug: for the trip to Haiti.

Jill in CO

I am so happy to be here! How awesome about 4 trips...

I know your trip to Haiti will be bittersweet, it just brings tears to my eyes to think about it - but both you and Megan have come so far together, and it's only right that Haiti bring you happy memories too.

And of course, I am super excited to hear all about your Disney trips... We were so close to joining up with you in November, ah but I just can't take the girls out of school that long. Sigh. Super excited to hear about your almost Christmas in WDW. ;)

D~

I'm here... I'll be back to read later!

Oh we received your card today... You were the first one! You guys look great! :)

I might be the first one you told...but you made sure it was at a time I wouldn't be home...and everybody else could see...:lmao::lmao: NOW to go back and read :goodvibes...when I get home! :faint:

Ok I am joining in. Can't wait to read about all your trips.

:welcome: Chiara! thanks :goodvibes

I'm here and on the first page. I can't wait to read all the plans.

:welcome: Kathy and thanks for stopping by with your trip so close :yay:

What an amazing year of trips! Extra :grouphug: for the trip to Haiti.

Jill in CO

:welcome: Jill...thanks for the :hug:

I am so happy to be here! How awesome about 4 trips...

I know your trip to Haiti will be bittersweet, it just brings tears to my eyes to think about it - but both you and Megan have come so far together, and it's only right that Haiti bring you happy memories too.

And of course, I am super excited to hear all about your Disney trips... We were so close to joining up with you in November, ah but I just can't take the girls out of school that long. Sigh. Super excited to hear about your almost Christmas in WDW. ;)

D~

:welcome D~ our trip count did kind of grow, but hey we will take it! I know what you are saying about taking the girls out...won't be an option for us when Megan's in high school either :sad1:
whatevere memories we make in Haiti we will embrace!

I'm here... I'll be back to read later!

Oh we received your card today... You were the first one! You guys look great! :)

:welcome: Mr. Tim! well I will hold you to that you will be back popcorn:: :rotfl:

:welcome: wiigirl...sorry I don't know your first name, thanks for joining in!

Lisa- Megan is dancing on my birthday- March 4th :cool1:

:welcome: Michelle, well that's a nice bday gift for you :)

I might be the first one you told...but you made sure it was at a time I wouldn't be home...and everybody else could see...:lmao: NOW to go back and read :goodvibes...when I get home! :faint:

:welcome: Judy....you know I can never keep your schedule straight...at least I remembered to tell you, unlike passing along that Tim had started :lmao:

I'm here!

:welcome: Tink! thanks for joining in!

here are my boards all hung up

P1110989.jpg

I just love these!

So... tell me more about these, because I think I missed it... They were part of a swap>????? I love them, and I would love to add them to my list of things to do someday. :crazy2:

D~

Joining in! What an exciting year of trips planned and one very special one!

Hmmm, funny Judy, I wasn't home either. She must have known I was working today!

Lisa -- glad to see you have a new trip report started :) Or is it four trip reports :scratchin

And you need to post your Xmas tree over here as well .... am I the only one that noticed the Mickey Head ornament? Your tree goes beautifully with your couch.

Off to bed for me but I have some days off, so aside from working on Alexa's b-day party, I hope to stay up to date over here! I am sooooooo behind on Dis!

I'm here too!! Can't wait to follow along!!

:welcome: Brooke, happy to see you here!

I just love these!

So... tell me more about these, because I think I missed it... They were part of a swap>????? I love them, and I would love to add them to my list of things to do someday. :crazy2:

D~

yes it was a swap...we cut 2" MH on our cricuts and then decorated what we though would work for the character, ride, restaurant, etc. we had so much fun putting it all together....I love all my swap peeps, paper is weakness like fabric is to the DISBoutiquers!

Joining in! What an exciting year of trips planned and one very special one!

:welcome: thanks for joining in on the fun! yes, the most special trip ever :goodvibes

Hmmm, funny Judy, I wasn't home either. She must have known I was working today!

Lisa -- glad to see you have a new trip report started :) Or is it four trip reports :scratchin

And you need to post your Xmas tree over here as well .... am I the only one that noticed the Mickey Head ornament? Your tree goes beautifully with your couch.

Off to bed for me but I have some days off, so aside from working on Alexa's b-day party, I hope to stay up to date over here! I am sooooooo behind on Dis!

:welcome: Andrea, yes I did just that to get your's and Judy's attention :lmao:

yes it will be one BIG PTR/TR at the end...easier for me to keep track of just one thread!

I will post my tree...yes I do have a few Disney ornaments...I LOVE red as you know...hello red couch....and Santa's...so if I find a santa disney ornament or something red it somehow ends up coming home with me :lmao:

good luck with getting Alexa's party planning, know it will be awesome!

here is my tree in the living room

P1110988.jpg

and Megan's bedroom which I re-did for Christmas (the bedding she already had) did the painting of the walls, the bookcase and put together the new bed and dresser and her tree

P1110986.jpg

P1110985.jpg

P1110984.jpg

P1110982.jpg

P1110983.jpg

Okay...had a few minutes before I hit the sack and caught up on your PTR.

Great intros! Four trips in the planning stages???? WOW!

How cool that you get to go to DL twice in a month. I'm hoping we might be able to go back to DW next December again and that we might get there before you leave.

I know the trip to Haiti will be a hard one and a special one. :hug:

Your tree is gorgeous and I've already told you I love Megan's room.

Got your Christmas card today....our first one. :goodvibes

hi Lisa and Megan
So glad you started your PTR. Now I have a reason to come to the Dis Board again :) Did you have to post a picture of me. I looked horrible in that pic. We are super excited we get to see you both again. This time for 2 days. Kylee is beyond excited to see Megan again. She wants to go now..lol.

:welcome: Brooke, happy to see you here!

yes it was a swap...we cut 2" MH on our cricuts and then decorated what we though would work for the character, ride, restaurant, etc. we had so much fun putting it all together....I love all my swap peeps, paper is weakness like fabric is to the DISBoutiquers!

:welcome: thanks for joining in on the fun! yes, the most special trip ever :goodvibes

:welcome: Andrea, yes I did just that to get your's and Judy's attention :lmao:

yes it will be one BIG PTR/TR at the end...easier for me to keep track of just one thread!

I will post my tree...yes I do have a few Disney ornaments...I LOVE red as you know...hello red couch....and Santa's...so if I find a santa disney ornament or something red it somehow ends up coming home with me :lmao:

good luck with getting Alexa's party planning, know it will be awesome!

here is my tree in the living room

P1110988.jpg

and Megan's bedroom which I re-did for Christmas (the bedding she already had) did the painting of the walls, the bookcase and put together the new bed and dresser and her tree

P1110986.jpg

P1110985.jpg

P1110984.jpg

P1110982.jpg

P1110983.jpg

Love Love Megan's room. The colors are perfect. WTG Momma!!!you want to come paint Stevens room? We have the paint:rolleyes1;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter