4 Planned FastPass+ Test Happening Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting...

I heard about this on another website and they confirmed that they could only pick three and the fourth fastpass just appeared. This might be an advantage depending on what the fourth selection is. However if those extra fastpasses are too good then it might limit what people can pull later in the day. Yes, definitely interesting.

Interesting...

I heard about this on another website and they confirmed that they could only pick three and the fourth fastpass just appeared. This might be an advantage depending on what the fourth selection is. However if those extra fastpasses are too good then it might limit what people can pull later in the day. Yes, definitely interesting.

FWIW--it let me change my selection after I booked just as I could has I selected it myself. Maybe at this time, it is the only way for the 4th option to be provided?

Ok, so who else dashed off to see if they could get 4 for their trip? Sigh....not yet for my May trip, but for TODAY I was able to choose 3 and it gave me a 4th...which I was then able to change to what I wanted.

This looks promising!

FWIW--it let me change my selection after I booked just as I could has I selected it myself. Maybe at this time, it is the only way for the 4th option to be provided?
Maybe... Or could they be testing some kind of surprise type of allocation? Wasn't there talk of them contacting people with offers throughout the day in order to help disperse crowds?

Whatever it is, it can only be a good thing for planners. :)

Ok, so who else dashed off to see if they could get 4 for their trip? Sigh....not yet for my May trip, but for TODAY I was able to choose 3 and it gave me a 4th...which I was then able to change to what I wanted.

This looks promising!

:) I'm surprised the site hasn't crashed yet with all of us rushing to check it out. lol I'm hoping they make it permanent before our trip in June!!

Interesting...

unless they are testing into looking at stopping the extra FP and only giving 4 per day :(

cal

This would be awesome if they follow through with this!! Now if they would only do a test on getting rid of the tier system in DHS and Epcot :goodvibes.

They wouldn't need a test to know that the result of that would be a lot of people getting FPs for both TT/Soarin and TSMM/RNRC and a lot of others getting none of those things. Great for onsite guests making reservations 60 days in advance but maybe not so great for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter