• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Pirates & Tink Tackle the World

Mary, love the pics and the TR! There are never too many pictures of your happy family at WDW!!

If we meet someday in FL, I will go on all the crazy coasters with your son... nobody in my family really likes them, so we don't even bother going to Universal. I went through the single rider line nine (YES NINE) times in a row on Rock 'N Roller Coaster on my last trip! :cool1::thumbsup2

DO you ride Spirit out of AC? Have they changed the seats lately? Last time we flew spirit they were so tight that we felt claustrophobic

We are debating between AC, Newark and possibly Phillie since my son is at Rowan and his gf (who is also going with us) is from down there,

My goodness so many new people enjoying my report. Thank you all.

WDWKOOK Thank you. I think the fact that I never grew up helps me have as much fun at 66 as I did when I was 6!

It was sad to see the trip end. I think I miss being with my family 24/7 the most. But, I'm sure we would soon grow tired of each other if we did. Jesse remembers being with the characters the most. He still talks about meeting Jake and Mickey and June of the Little Einsteins. He also remembers that the rest of them were not there. He has a pretty good memory for a 4 year old.
It is sad when the trip is over - that last day is hard for me. I always try to either book another trip before or right after I return. I have to be on a continuous WDW loop:rotfl:

You and your grandkids have so many more memories to make, so don't feel too down about that trip being behind you. Think of it as one of many wonderful WDW memories. Think about the trips that have yet to come - what will the kids want to do? Where will you stay? For how long? Where do they want to eat? What character dining haven't they done? These questions (and answers) will help get you to your next trip:thumbsup2. I expect a pre-trip report from you soon::yes::

BTW, you don't look your age, but that's OK, you don't act your age either:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Tomorrow I'm going to check AC airport, Spirit Airlines. We have a room booked for the end of April/beginning of May and haven't committed yet because the fares from NY are too expensive.

Oh Chris we would have so much fun together! Chuck would welcome having someone to ride the coasters with him. Karen will ride RNRC but not space mountain or the ones at Universal.

How are your boys now? They must be graduated from college now?

donac I did ride Spirit out of AC and yes the seats are very close together. I don't mind because it's only a little over two hour flight. I can stand anything for that long. LOL Thanks for reading.

WDWKOOK, thanks for saying I don't look my age. Most times I don't feel it either. You will be seeing a pre trip report in 700 days more or less. We only go every two years. But I do daydream about what we'll do next time. I even have a plan to book the Princess Tea in 4 more years for Zoey. She will be at just the right age for that. I think we will probably stay at that same vacation home development next time. We really enjoyed it there.

snappyd, Spirit's fares are usually much cheaper. I expect a trip report from you then.

OK, I'm off to check Spirit........................:tiptoe::tiptoe:

Don't keep us in suspense. Did you find a good rate? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't keep us in suspense. Did you find a good rate? Inquiring minds want to know.

It was actually more than Delta out of Laguardia, plus I would have to leave my car at the airport. In NY I can take a 5 minute cab ride so I'll probably leave from NY (if I decide to go). :)

Well, then Delta is the way to go. For me it's so much easier to go with Spirit which is only a 20 minutes ride from my house.

I hope you do go. I know you will have a fabulous time. The weather shouldn't be too hot and humid yet.

Mary, we always used to go twice a year, the first week of May and the first week of October. For some reason DH hasn't wanted to fly the past two years - I'll work on him! ;) I'm really starting to miss the place :guilty:

Oh you've got to get him back to DW. I have to wait for two years to go back and I miss it already.

I'm going to get some pictures taken of my magic wand and my new sweatshirts to post on her probably by the weekend.

Fun TR, Angelrose!

As much as I like WDW, that flight clear across the country is daunting. Disneyland is a 5-6 hour drive. California Adventure is opeing "Carsland" in June - just in time for our next trip!

Fun TR, Angelrose!

As much as I like WDW, that flight clear across the country is daunting. Disneyland is a 5-6 hour drive. California Adventure is opeing "Carsland" in June - just in time for our next trip!

I can hardly wait for the new Carsland! And it's even better to fly .... just a little over an hour! :banana::banana::banana:

Oh you've got to get him back to DW. I have to wait for two years to go back and I miss it already.

I'm going to get some pictures taken of my magic wand and my new sweatshirts to post on her probably by the weekend.

Can't wait for more pics!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks Julie. I'd like to go to Disneyland sometime. But unless I win the lottery, it's not going to happen. Like you said with DW it's just too far away.

Sometimes I really hate my computer. Or rather I hate my stupidity in computer stuff. I tried downloading some pictures and somehow I screwed that up and now I can't find any of my pictures! I'm going to have to call Chuck tomorrow and see if he can come over and fix it so that I can have my pictures back.

I had taken pictures of all my souvenirs and sweatshirts. At least they are still on my camera. I have no idea where I downloaded them to. Some box came up and said click here to update and I know I shouldn't have, but I did. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why didn't I just click on cancel????

I would go eat some chocolate, but I gave it up for Lent!

Chuck to the rescue again! He fixed whatever I did and found all my pictures again. WHEW what a relief.

OK here are my souvenirs.

This is my Dooney and Bourke Tink wristlet, my four Vinylmations and though you can't see them very well at all, my four new Christmas charms for my Pandora bracelet.

ry%3D400

My Pirate Oath certificate. Two views so you can see the whole thing

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My magic wand from Ollivanders

ry%3D400

Chocolate frogs and the Dumbledor card below, peppermint straws and my Gryffindor keychain

ry%3D400

Pirates sweatshirt front

ry%3D400

Pirates sweatshirt back

ry%3D400

Tink Sweatshirt front

ry%3D400

Tink Sweatshirt back

ry%3D400

Hogwarts Sweatshirt front, nothing on the back

ry%3D400

Keychain Vinylmation ( I know Ron made me choose this one)

ry%3D400

My Duffy keychain hanging in my computer room

ry%3D400

Hope you all enjoy these pictures.

Love all the new pictures, but I must say I am partial to the TinkerBell sweatshirt :lovestruc

Thanks snappyd. I love anything Tinkerbell. That one is thinner than the Pirates sweatshirt but I think a bit softer. They were both $60! EEEEEKKK But I do love them and have been wearing them a lot. Tink has to go in the wash already.

Thanks snappyd. I love anything Tinkerbell. That one is thinner than the Pirates sweatshirt but I think a bit softer. They were both $60! EEEEEKKK But I do love them and have been wearing them a lot. Tink has to go in the wash already.

Make sure you tell her to hold her breath! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter