4 Parade Taping Tickets up for grabs!

kmvand1

DIS Veteran
I don't know how to update the subject, but the extra tickets have been claimed.

My sister's father in law is having triple bypass surgery Friday and they have had to cancel their trip with us. We are still going and now have four extra tickets for each taping day, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please PM me if you are interested in meeting me at the entrance to Magic Kingdom on the first day (Thursday) to get them.

I would love to have them, but we will not be in Orlando till about 12pm on Thursday, if there is anyway we could get Saturday tickets that would be great, we are staying at the Pop resort, let me know, if you are letting them go as one package I understand, but if not it would be great.

Are these tickets just for the parade taping? How does that work? I didn't realize you had to have a separate ticket to be there for the parade taping. Or is it just a reserved section?

They are four tickets to the parade taping which then allows you into the MK for the remainder of the day. If you would like them for Saturday's taping only, that's fine too. Just PM me where you will be the morning of the 5th. I still will have four for Thursday and four for Friday.

They are four tickets to the parade taping which then allows you into the MK for the remainder of the day. If you would like them for Saturday's taping only, that's fine too. Just PM me where you will be the morning of the 5th. I still will have four for Thursday and four for Friday.

I would love to have the tickets for either Thursday or Friday. We will be 4 adults. I'm not able to pm you.

New to the boards and not sure how to pm. I would love the tickets for Friday if they are still available! Oops, accidently put this in twice. Sorry!

I would love to have the tickets for Friday if possible. I'm not able to figure out how to pm yet as I am new to the boards.

Ellen

OK, looks like it is Rosebud4 for Friday, matysgrandma for Thursday, and gfalk1 for Saturday? I will post that they have been taken if this looks ok to all.

Hi, thanks for the tickets, but I can not seem to send you a pm, it will not come up.

If the people that you have lined up either Thursday or Saturday don't work out, I would be really interested in the tickets. I was too busy with grad school to be on the boards a lot and missed out on the tickets when they were first released. I will be arriving in Orlando on Wednesday morning. I will have my computer with me, so you can PM me if they become available.
Have a great day,
Brenda

OK, looks like it is Rosebud4 for Friday, matysgrandma for Thursday, and gfalk1 for Saturday? I will post that they have been taken if this looks ok to all.

Maybe you can try to send me a pm, or let me know where and when you want to meet, thanks again, Gary

falling2infinity319 said:
What parade is everyone talking about?

Thursday and Friday are basically performance tapings at the Cinderella Castle and Main Street USA area...Then on Saturday they have the Christmas Day Parade taping, which is the actual parade you see on television Christmas Day. Just wanted to differentiate that it is a different than the MVMCP parade...

My sister's father in law is having triple bypass surgery Friday and they have had to cancel their trip with us. We are still going and now have four extra tickets for each taping day, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please PM me if you are interested in meeting me at the entrance to Magic Kingdom on the first day (Thursday) to get them.

Hi!

I posted yesterday looking for 4 tickets to Sat.'s taping but never received any response! I'm sure they're already gone but if not PLEASE let me know!!! Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for the tickets. I don't have enought posts yet so I cannot pm you. Would you please email me at rosebud4539 at comcast.net with information on meeting up to get the tickets.

Thanks!
Ellen

Hi, you can e-mail me to, in case the pm is not working, with where and when to meet up, it is gfalk1@hotmail.com, we are staying at the Pop Century, checking in on Fri. Dec.4th thanks again, Gary

Sounds great! Thanks so much!
Not able to pull up a pm link for you, so why don't you email me at matypants@hotmail.com. We'll be staying at Pop Century, so I guess you could leave them at the front desk. We check in on the 2nd. Just let me know.
Thanks again!

If the people that you have lined up either Thursday or Saturday don't work out, I would be really interested in the tickets. I was too busy with grad school to be on the boards a lot and missed out on the tickets when they were first released. I will be arriving in Orlando on Wednesday morning. I will have my computer with me, so you can PM me if they become available.
Have a great day,
Brenda

OK, if you would like to send me your email, I will let you know if things don't work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter