4 or 5 night Bahama Cruise?

Momofboys1011

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon :)
We are new to cruising, and are planning on taking our first Disney Cruise this July. There are 3 trips that fit into our dates, but only 2 are really within budget, the 4 and 5 day Bahamian cruises.
Which one would you choose and why? The 5 day cruise is about $1,000-$1,200 more, but we would do it if its worth it. I am worried the 4 day will be too short, and that is the main reason I am considering the 5 day cruise.
Thank you all for your help! :)

We are new to cruising, and are planning on taking our first Disney Cruise this July. There are 3 trips that fit into our dates, but only 2 are really within budget, the 4 and 5 day Bahamian cruises.
Which one would you choose and why? The 5 day cruise is about $1,000-$1,200 more, but we would do it if its worth it. I am worried the 4 day will be too short, and that is the main reason I am considering the 5 day cruise.
I'm firmly in the "longer is better camp". If you don't mind the cost, I'd suggest that's the one you should do.

We just returned from the 4 night Bahamian cruise on the Dream.... I wouldn't have minded another night/day. Next time we will do a 7 night!

Without a doubt do the longer cruise, even if you have to go down in cabin category.

We've done 3, 4, 7 and 8 night cruises, have a 7 and 8 night cruises booked for next year and are planning on a 10 or 12 night for 2018. Cruises are so amazing you never want them to end!

I have done a 4 day and a 7 day. 4 days was way too short for me to feel like I was on vacation. 5 day would be so much better and worth every extra penny! JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter