4 nights plus 3 free.... tell me if you are booked

Sillyminny40

DIS Veteran
So I think I have this right: book 4 nights in a WDW resort get three nights free PLUS your passes? Book by Jan 28 I think? That sounds good to me. We would use mid Feb to early March.

Also is $39 per person meal plan a day a good idea if staying on site as well?

Thanks and sorry if this has been discussed "ad naseum" already...!:)

There are six of us at a 2BR at SSR for seven nights starting 5/16 with this promotion, it was a substantial savings from what we usually spend.

Can't help with the dining plan, we have never used it.

Book by January 24th. I think the dining plan is a good deal. I don't think it's good for kids who are picky eaters and don't eat much.

We booked the 4/3 deal for June w/o the DDP, just not convinced that its worth it..... CSR here we come!!

We are booked for June as well with the 4/3 deal. We got the dining plan as well though. This 4/3 deal is saving us 1300 so I think it is a huge savings! :cool1:

We booked for March and included the DDP, We usually have 1 sit down or character buffet meal a day so it makes it a value for us. I also like that we have the meals pre-paid. We will also get the gift card which I will use on tips and any extras. I shouldnt have to carry much cash at all for this trip.

We're booked for our first visit - FINALLY!!

I'm kind of upset, we weren't able to get ASMo, and instead got Sports for the same special rate. I guess ASMo was sold out.

Someone please assure me that All Star Sports is a good choice......

we stayed at Sports a few years ago and my kids loved it. They had a ball running around the football field and swimming in the baseball pool! Have a great time!!!!

I'm kind of upset, we weren't able to get ASMo, and instead got Sports for the same special rate. I guess ASMo was sold out.

we ended up there too, all the other values resorts were booked. I have a feeling it's going to be very busy. All star sports was last on our list of 4 resort choices. oh well :)

We are booked for Feb. 14-21! We are staying at the Poly for the first time because of the price..I am so excited, I never thought we would stay there, we have DVC...but this price was too good to use points!!!princess:

The rooms at Sports have been redone, so it will be much nicer inside the rooms than at Movies!

We'll be at POFQ 1/31-2/7. First time in a moderate (thanks to the 4/3 deal) and soooo excited!

Pam :)

My mom and I are booked for the YC for June 18-25, with DDP.

DH and I are booked at AKL Jan 20-27 (just 2 weeks away!).

To the OP: Just DH and myself (no kids), and we never do the DDP. Last trip we put all the food on our room key so we could see just how much we spend on food. It averaged out to a little less than $50/day--for both of us. This included a lot of TS meals, including 2 at Jiko (which would've used up 8 TS credits). I guess we don't order a lot of expensive entrees.

At any rate, you have to read through menus, see where you'd be eating, take a guess at what you'd be eating, and see if the DDP would be a good deal for you. A lot of people swear by it. For us, it doesn't add up.

Count me in!:banana: :banana: We'll be at POFQ in April. We were already booked but our TA switched us over. The 4/3 deal saved us $600. That's quite a bit of savings!! I guess we'll just spend it on DD. (This trip is her first in celebration of her 4th birthday.) She's going to have a blast!:goodvibes

Just delightful to pop back here after a few hours and see these wonderful responses! thanks SO much y'all.

Did you all get Disney park passes included with this as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter