4 Nights of WONDERful 9.3.06 w/ photos

OH Kerry, :sad: its like taking our trip all over again after reading your report. :sad: :grouphug:

I didn't know if you've seen my siggy lately... :rolleyes1

Oh, Kerry, thank you so much for that photo! I just found out that I didn't take a single picture of the costumes that night. :sad:

Kerry
I loved reading your trip report. I can't believe it's been a whole month already. I can't wait to do a 7 day cruise in 08 hopefully we'll have more time to hang out next time!!!!!!! Great job Kerry!!!!

Suzanne

I may have just missed this while reading your report, but what Dolphin experience did you do? It looked wonderful!

Thanks for reporting :cool1:

this is making me really excited about our 1st cruise on the 26th
:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

TAKitty said:
I may have just missed this while reading your report, but what Dolphin experience did you do? It looked wonderful!

I booked it through Shore Trips at www.shoretrips.com. Very easy to do. It is the SWIM not the encounter. There was a big difference in price but when I saw the difference in program felt it was very much worth the extra $$$. I felt sorry for the encounter people who were on a platform near ours and had to watch all the fun we were having!

Did you find it was worth the trouble of hauling the coolers aboard? Did you have any drinks from the bars? and if so if you don't mind me asking what was your bar tab?
We're flying in from Canada and doing a Land/Sea so we were thinking of going for a cab ride once in Orlando to buy some "supplies" if it would save us a bunch.

nancass said:
Did you find it was worth the trouble of hauling the coolers aboard? Did you have any drinks from the bars? and if so if you don't mind me asking what was your bar tab?
We're flying in from Canada and doing a Land/Sea so we were thinking of going for a cab ride once in Orlando to buy some "supplies" if it would save us a bunch.

My bar tab was about $30 plus the bottle of wine we purchased at Palo's $57 so $87. Yes I think it was worth it but I brought too much. We really didn't have time to drink all of it. :rotfl: I tend to overpack and apparently the cooler was not an exception.

gottalovethem said:
Love the pics, makes me want to go!! :cheer2:

Thank you! We had a great time. I enjoyed all the planning and the actual experience. We missed quite a bit and that's way I'm going back in '08

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter