4 Nights of Sweet DREAMS! 10/20/13

If we weren't booked to full capacity before, we definitely will be now!

Sent from me.

You are correct!

We booked today after the announcement that the Magic would be cancelled. Within 2 hours, the ship was sold out!

We have 36 FE gifts with no home, but will be happily joining your cruise.

We will be driving up from Miami on Sunday morning as this is where our pre-cruise hotel is located. :)

We're on! We are displaced 10/20 Magic sailors too!

We moved our OBB from 10/20 Magic to 10/20 Dream. Driving Sunday AM to PC.

Get off Dream 10/24 & drive to Miami; stay in hotel.

Board the Magic (hopefully) for the 10/25 2-night.

Stay on board (B2B) for 5-night Halloween cruise 10/27 FOR FREE.

I'd say we definitely SCORED and have the BEST TA.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Salt in the wounds - we'll sail past the Magic as we sail away on 10/20.....

Marked u down. We are in steerage (better than nothing!) in #2510. Wanted cat 4 - beggers can't be choosers.

I am afraid we beat you to it. :(

Anywhere on the ship is better than most any place on land!

I am afraid we beat you to it. :( Anywhere on the ship is better than most any place on land!

True. I don't think we'll be in our room much anyways. With late dining, we won't be in the MDRs either! Going to be fun :)

:welcome: :welcome: to SucalT and Silverrfox97 and any others that might find us before sailing on Sunday.

Please join us for our meet on Sunday at 3. It will be at Wave Bar on Deck 12 Aft, which is behind the AquaDuck funnel.

Spread the news to any others you find are joining us from the Magic.

Look forward to meeting you on board.

Christopher

:welcome: :welcome: to SucalT and Silverrfox97 and any others that might find us before sailing on Sunday. Please join us for our meet on Sunday at 3. It will be at Wave Bar on Deck 12 Aft, which is behind the AquaDuck funnel. Spread the news to any others you find are joining us from the Magic. Look forward to meeting you on board. Christopher

Love Waves bar - it's the only area from the Dream that I missed on the Fantasy!!!

The day after tomorrow!!!!!! I am making DD do extra school today to make up for taking 4 days off next week (we homeschool), then I will finally get around to packing, and need to go to the bank for $1 coins for room service tips.

Sent from me.

Hello All.

I have not had a chance to check this broad for ages! Been in WDW for the last two weeks :-) Had an amazing time, great weather but surprised at how busy the crowds have been.

Last day tomorrow at OKW. Will be packing and getting my FE stuff ready.

Looking forward to the cruise.

See you all soon.

We left our Halloween costumes at home since The Magic was not going to have a Halloween night, but we went shopping today! We plan to win a costume contest, so everyone better bring their A game if you want to compete. :)

I'm sure everyone is in Orlando or PC by now!! I have been awake since 4:00 and can't get back to sleep. We leave for the port at 9:00 -- see you all in a few hours!

Sent from me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter