4 Nights of Sweet DREAMS! 10/20/13

Hi, we are traveling with another friend and would love to do the FE with you. We have a 4yo girl and our friend has a 4yo boy. I'm new to this board so if you can PM me we can figure out a place to meet or at least exchange room info.

Hopefully you 2 can get together and make it fun for your kids.

Hello all! We are a family of 4. There is the hubs, myself and our 16yr old daughter and our 9yr old son. This is our first Disney cruise. We are beyond excited, but admittedly I think we are over-thinking and freaking out a bit. I am fairly confident I have purchased every over the counter motion sickness item known to man. I keep reassuring the hubby he will be fine, but since I have never been on a Disney cruise either, he refuses to believe me. :scratchin Does anyone who usually gets motion sickness have any thoughts on the subject?
We are not participating in the FE event, so do I need to worry about packing anything that hangs from the fish? Or should I bring something anyway for other reasons? Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you all on board! :wave2:

We just got our room assignment for room 5154. Our parents are in room 5158. We're hoping someone can switch with my parents, to have the connecting room to us if possible :)

Hello all! We are a family of 4. There is the hubs, myself and our 16yr old daughter and our 9yr old son. This is our first Disney cruise. We are beyond excited, but admittedly I think we are over-thinking and freaking out a bit. I am fairly confident I have purchased every over the counter motion sickness item known to man. I keep reassuring the hubby he will be fine, but since I have never been on a Disney cruise either, he refuses to believe me. :scratchin Does anyone who usually gets motion sickness have any thoughts on the subject?
We are not participating in the FE event, so do I need to worry about packing anything that hangs from the fish? Or should I bring something anyway for other reasons? Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you all on board! :wave2:

We were worried about that on our first cruise as well, however we did not have any problems. On my 3rd cruise the motion of the ship made my daughter a little queasy at dinner. Just have him start taking the medicine the day before the cruise to get it in his system to help minimize getting sick.

We were worried about that on our first cruise as well, however we did not have any problems. On my 3rd cruise the motion of the ship made my daughter a little queasy at dinner. Just have him start taking the medicine the day before the cruise to get it in his system to help minimize getting sick.

Thanks! I read your post to him. :goodvibes
Thank you for the help!

I printed mine yesterday afternoon while watching football (Go Chiefs!) I gathered up all my docs and passport and put them in one place. Suitcases are laid out so I can start packing in the next couple of days. This time next week we'll be in Nassau!

Jill in CO

Park on level 3 and take the bridge over to the building. There is usually no wait to get through security.

I printed mine yesterday afternoon while watching football (Go Chiefs!) I gathered up all my docs and passport and put them in one place. Suitcases are laid out so I can start packing in the next couple of days. This time next week we'll be in Nassau!

Jill in CO

Woohoo!! Can't wait to Sail away on Sunday!! My doctor has finally given me the all clear to travel!!!:banana::banana::banana:

We leave for Orlando this Thursday and staying at WDW for a few days, and then driving to Port sunday morning. :cheer2 . We have our suit cases out and will start packing tomorrow afternoon.

Just need to endure the 26 hour flight this Thursday and then the final countdown till we're all SAILING AWAY!!! Hope everyone ready and getting excited!!

Shannon

Woohoo!! Can't wait to Sail away on Sunday!! My doctor has finally given me the all clear to travel!!!:banana::banana::banana:

We leave for Orlando this Thursday and staying at WDW for a few days, and then driving to Port sunday morning. :cheer2 . We have our suit cases out and will start packing tomorrow afternoon.

Just need to endure the 26 hour flight this Thursday and then the final countdown till we're all SAILING AWAY!!! Hope everyone ready and getting excited!!

Shannon

Whoo Hooo!

I'm flying out Friday morning for a couple days of F&W. Luckily, my flight is only 4 hours...not 26! :)

Jill in CO

26 hours wow!! I only have a 1.5 hour drive to the port. Going to Epcot tonight to see Wilson Phillips and eat a lobster roll!

Sent from me.

My friend from work just got back from a cruise and parked here:

Park N Cruise : ParkCruise.com

He recommended it. I made a reservation and its only 7.95 a day with a free shuttle! Shuttles come every 10 minutes. Thought I might help save others money too! You have to make a reservation in advance though!

Was it decided when and where our cruise meet will be? :yay:

We will meet at 3 PM on SUnday at Waves Bar on Deck 12 Aft. This is behind the funnel where the entrance to Aquaduck is located.

It is common that people where DISBoard Green to help identify themselves.

I will bring maps for the FE exchange to hand out. I may be a bit late though as I like to go to the DVC Member gathering which usually starts at 2 30

:beach::cool1::beach::cool1::beach::cool1::beach:

Is it to late to join the FE exchange? I just found out about this today.

I will be traveling with my husband Paul,and daughter Anna 8.
Thanks
Elna

Is it to late to join the FE exchange? I just found out about this today.

I will be traveling with my husband Paul,and daughter Anna 8.
Thanks
Elna

I am afraid it is too late to join. The registration closed 6 weeks ago for group 1 and 4 weeks ago for group 2 as it requires time to prepare for the exchange and many participants are already enjoying a pre-cruise vacation at WDW or other locations.

Please do join us for the meet on Sunday afternoon at 3 at the Wave Bar on Deck 12 Aft to meet some other DisBoard travelers.

See you there.

Christopher

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter