4 Nights of Sweet DREAMS! 10/20/13

Just watched the Dream sail away on the Port Canaveral webcam. I am getting so excited :woohoo::woohoo: only 2 weeks away!!!

I am still looking for FE items for the older kids. I am the queen of procrastination, I know. Anyone have any suggestions?

I am right there with you Kerrymommy!! I haven't even STARTED my fe's, yet, but I know I will get it together quick. There are some awesome threads just for fe's, so do a search and you'll get tons of ideas. Too many, probably!! :-)

13 days out and no room assignment yet!!!!! I don't mind not know until about 14 days but now I want to know!!!! Soon......:confused:

We don't have our's either! The last time we did GTY I think we found out at 10 days prior.

Sent from me.

That is what I remember when I did GTY last year (10 days prior). At least that's better than the Cast Members who don't find out until they show up at the boat!!

That is what I remember when I did GTY last year (10 days prior). At least that's better than the Cast Members who don't find out until they show up at the boat!!

We are cast. I was told it wouldn't be until we got to the port, but it was there at 10 days prior. So I am hoping for the same, although it could always be at the port!

Sent from me.

Here is the update for October 8, 2013. Please send me any corrections.

This is the list of disboarders who are sailing and who will likely come together for a meet and greet during the cruise. This is based upon those who have posted on the thread. Please do not confuse this with the FE participants list which is a smaller number of cabins based upon their desire to participate.

Roll call for Disney Dream October 20, 2013

alcooper3 with dh, dd (6)
crazyzeus1 Heather, dh Jeff, ds (10) Reese
d73
(cabin 1) Christopher and Guilherme
(cabin 2) Larry and Jean
cookingqueen Sharon, dh Steve, ds (10)
rshagelberger with dh Ronnie, ds (5) Holden
marks4483 with dh, ds (8), ds (3), dd (3)
weswife with dh, dd (20), ds (14)
chefbart with dw
bbqmommy with dh, dd(8)
mullinsfam4him
(cabin 1) with dh, ds (9), ds (4)
(cabin 2) mil, fil
crmls with dh, dd (7), dd (6), ds (2)
networktek with dw
jedijill Jill
dctootall honeymoon couple
trparsons with dh, mil and 3 dds
ladyfan55 Amber with dh and 3 dss
tianna05 with dh, dd (8), dd (6)
kerrymommy with dh
bigvig1130 with dh, dd (11), ds (1)
katie999 with dh, dd (15) and 2 friends of dd
carolejm with dh, ds (6), dd (4)
Mouserrificmommy with dh, dd(?), dd (?) and extended party including:
goodseed 2 cabins: 1 with 2 adults and dd (7) and the other with 2 adults
Indianband 4 adults
Oktoberfest with dw and ds (5)
Clemsonbishop Paul, Jerri, ds Bradley (9), ds Jacob (6)
Miss Chris Chris, Josh, dd Maggie(7), ds Sam (3)
milehightodd Todd, Bobby, ds Brandon (17), ds Jayden (6), ds Jeremy (4)
traveling with Bobby's Parents, DSis and BIL
bakergirlebe 1 adult
katieg999 with DH and 3 teens
3under3 ?????
Tinker4093 3 people
mom3girls2000 2 adults
4sandoras 2 adults, DD (7), DS (5)
Toria 2 adults, DS (13), DD (9), DN (13)
lilladyles 2 adults, DD (infant)
marinewifelife 2 adults, child (2)
slm1221 2 adults, 1 child
cmountz 4 adults, 1 child in 2 cabins
chansgirl 4 adults and 3 children in 2 cabins
lasinda 2 adults, 3 children
cantmann 2 adults
Conservative Hippie 2 adults, DD (6), DS (3)
Wicked Dreamer Shannon and Amanda

It feels great when I tell people that I leave next week. Next week will be worse in the excitement of it all.

We have a minor emergency.....a cold has gone through our house, I was the last to get it and still have it. But this morning my 3 year old woke up with a 103 fever so we are off to the pediatrician!

Sent from me.

We have a minor emergency.....a cold has gone through our house, I was the last to get it and still have it. But this morning my 3 year old woke up with a 103 fever so we are off to the pediatrician!

Sent from me.

Oh no! Hope your 3yo feels better soon! Get rid of all the germs before the cruise!

Jill in CO

Attention all participants in FE Group 2

I have received the room assignments to our two participants that had GTY status. I have now sent them to all of you.

Please check your email and /or your Private Messages here on the DISBoard and mark your list accordingly.

Christopher

Just realized that I am on the single digits for heading down to Orlando. :cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

That's awesome! So there is truly a possibility for getting connecting rooms with the GTY. That is nice to know.
Congrats!

I was shocked, hoping for near each other or same deck at best. When I saw they were side by side I thought surely they can't be connecting, and checked the deck plan.

One website said at least one of the rooms is an anomaly and only sleeps 3 (most 4A's sleep 4-5). Don't know why it would be missing bunks. We split up 3/2 (my mom is coming) so could be why we got lucky.

Sent from me.

Welcome aboard!
Sorry about the FE exchange.

We are very new to this website, looking for anyone that would like to do the FE with us. Apparently I'm really late to the game (er FE thingy) but would love to play too. We are on deck 10. Thanks!

Hello!! I have just discovered this dis board and after searching for what seems like hours, I have finally found this thread for our upcoming cruise in October. Is there any way possible to be added to FE activity? My husband and I are celebrating our 10th year anniversary with our four kiddies. Please let me know if we can be squeezed in.. Thank so much for organizing all of this!! :)

Hi, we are traveling with another friend and would love to do the FE with you. We have a 4yo girl and our friend has a 4yo boy. I'm new to this board so if you can PM me we can figure out a place to meet or at least exchange room info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter