4 Nights of Sweet DREAMS! 10/20/13

Hello!! I have just discovered this dis board and after searching for what seems like hours, I have finally found this thread for our upcoming cruise in October. Is there any way possible to be added to FE activity? My husband and I are celebrating our 10th year anniversary with our four kiddies. Please let me know if we can be squeezed in.. Thank so much for organizing all of this!! :)
Welcome aboard!
Sorry about the FE exchange.

Does anyone know which night is the Halloween party? I'm not sure if I can talk my DH into dressing up...our DD is going to be Ariel, which would make him King Triton (so fun for this event, really), but I don't see him bearing his chest and walking around in tight blue pants. We'll see if I can find a costume that meets approval!

Anyone else going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 24th?

Booked our tickets and as they are valid from 4 PM and we are part of the Magic Band trial during our stay, we were able to book FastPass+ Reservations for Space, Splash and Pirates all between 4 and 7. Woohoo!!!

We are not going the 24th but we are going the 14th. We are looking forward to it. We have been told that the parade with the headless horseman is awesome.

Anyone else going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 24th?

Booked our tickets and as they are valid from 4 PM and we are part of the Magic Band trial during our stay, we were able to book FastPass+ Reservations for Space, Splash and Pirates all between 4 and 7. Woohoo!!!

I'll be there!

Jill in CO

We won't be doing the Not So Scary party on the 24th, but we are planning on hitting the Halloween Horror Nights over at Universal on the 24th

Does anyone know which night is the Halloween party? I'm not sure if I can talk my DH into dressing up...our DD is going to be Ariel, which would make him King Triton (so fun for this event, really), but I don't see him bearing his chest and walking around in tight blue pants. We'll see if I can find a costume that meets approval!

Someone has posted the Personal Navigators for the 3 Night sailing from September 26 to 29th at disneycruiselinesblog dot com. Still looking for someone that has shared about a 4 night sailing.

On the 3 night, the Halloween and Pirate night are combined. I hope that they are split on the 4 night but we have to wait and see.

We're going to be at the party on the 24th too! :goodvibes I'm really excited, we've never been. I knew e could go into the park at 4 but I didn't even think about getting fast passes, I guess I know what I'm doing today.:thumbsup2

Chris

There is a thread on here from people that came back from the 4 nights and they don't have navigators but they said the Halloween party was the second night and the pirate party was the 3rd night.

Below please find the final (I believe and hope) list of FE Participants. Please note Group 1 members that there has been a change. The number of cabins and people remains the same but someone dropped out and I have replaced them with someone who was on the waiting list. I have highlighted chanes by putting in red with bold and underline For those with email addresses on file, you should have received an email. The rest I have sent by PM.

GROUP 1

Confirmed participants: 20 cabins with 68 people
42 Adults, 15 girls, 11 boys

ALCooper3
2 adults and DD (6)

D73 (Cabin 1)
2 adults

D73 (Cabin 2)
2 adults

networktek
2 adults

bigvig1130
2 adults, DD (11), DS (1)

trparsons
2 cabins with 3 adults, DD(12), DD (10), DD (6)

Crmls
2 adults, DD (7), DD (6), DS (2.5)

rshagelberger (Cabin 1)
2 adults, DS (5)

Marks4483 (Cabin 2)
2 adults, DS (8), DS (3), DD (3)

mullinsfam4him
4 adults, DS (9), DS (4)

Kerrymommy
2 adults

tianna05
2 adults, DD (8), DD (6)

cookingqueen
2 adults, DS (10)

Mouserrificmommy (Cabin 1)
2 adults, DD (9), DD (7)

Mouserrifcmommy (Cabin 2)
2 adults, DS (3)

Indianband
4 adults

Miss Chris
2 adults, DD (7), DS (3)

lasinda
2 adults, DD (12), DD (9), DS (8)

bakergirlebe
1 adult

GROUP 2

15 Cabins with 28 adults and 11 children

4 Girls: 7, 7, 5, 20 mos
7 Boys: 10, 6, 5, 5, 4, 2.5, 2

katieg999
1 adult

Tinker4093
2 adults, 1 child

goodseed
Cabin 1: 2 adults, dd (7)
Cabin 2: 2 adults

Miss Chris
Cabin 2: 1 adult

mom3girls2000
2 adults

4sandoras
2 adults, DD (7), DS (5)

cmountz
Cabin 1: 2 adults, DS (2.5)

Oktoberfest
2 adults, 1 child

chansgirl
Cabin 1: 2 adults, 2 children
Cabin 2: 2 adults 1 child

slm1221
2 adults, 1 child

lilladyles
2 adults, 1 child (20 mos)

D73 (1)
2 adults

Hi Everyone!

We have had a change in state room numbers. Our new number is # 7548. Sorry for the change. We have been very busy getting our FE gifts together. SO super excited to be part of this group! I hope we get to meet most if not all of you on our cruise:)

Lasinda

:wave2: Group 2 - My room has changed too. I gave a room number wrong that isnt even on the ship. We are in 10030 not 10033. Sorry! There is no 10033. You will see our FE on the wall though for the right room. I have already packed all my FE gifts! They took up a whole suitcase and all our costumes took up another! Anyone know if we are allowed to have some candy in each one? It says dont pack perishibles and I did a FE bag and a trick or treat bag for each room :sad:

Andrea party of 4

Below please find the final (I believe and hope) list of FE Participants. Please note Group 1 members that there has been a change. The number of cabins and people remains the same but someone dropped out and I have replaced them with someone who was on the waiting list. I have highlighted chanes by putting in red with bold and underline For those with email addresses on file, you should have received an email. The rest I have sent by PM.

GROUP 1

Confirmed participants: 20 cabins with 68 people
42 Adults, 15 girls, 11 boys

ALCooper3
2 adults and DD (6)

D73 (Cabin 1)
2 adults

D73 (Cabin 2)
2 adults

networktek
2 adults

bigvig1130
2 adults, DD (11), DS (1)

trparsons
2 cabins with 3 adults, DD(12), DD (10), DD (6)

Crmls
2 adults, DD (7), DD (6), DS (2.5)

rshagelberger (Cabin 1)
2 adults, DS (5)

Marks4483 (Cabin 2)
2 adults, DS (8), DS (3), DD (3)

mullinsfam4him
4 adults, DS (9), DS (4)

Kerrymommy
2 adults

tianna05
2 adults, DD (8), DD (6)

cookingqueen
2 adults, DS (10)

Mouserrificmommy (Cabin 1)
2 adults, DD (9), DD (7)

Mouserrifcmommy (Cabin 2)
2 adults, DS (3)

Indianband
4 adults

Miss Chris
2 adults, DD (7), DS (3)

lasinda
2 adults, DD (12), DD (9), DS (8)

bakergirlebe
1 adult

GROUP 2

15 Cabins with 28 adults and 11 children

4 Girls: 7, 7, 5, 20 mos
7 Boys: 10, 6, 5, 5, 4, 2.5, 2

katieg999
1 adult

Tinker4093
2 adults, 1 child

goodseed
Cabin 1: 2 adults, dd (7)

Miss Chris
Cabin 2: 1 adult

mom3girls2000
2 adults

4sandoras
2 adults, DD (7), DS (5)

cmountz
Cabin 1: 2 adults, DS (2.5)

Oktoberfest
2 adults, 1 child

chansgirl
Cabin 1: 2 adults, 2 children
Cabin 2: 2 adults 1 child

slm1221
2 adults, 1 child

lilladyles
2 adults, 1 child (20 mos)

D73 (1)
2 adults

Hi Everyone!

We have had a change in state room numbers. Our new number is # 7548. Sorry for the change. We have been very busy getting our FE gifts together. SO super excited to be part of this group! I hope we get to meet most if not all of you on our cruise:)

Lasinda

:wave2: Group 2 - My room has changed too. I gave a room number wrong that isnt even on the ship. We are in 10030 not 10033. Sorry! There is no 10033. You will see our FE on the wall though for the right room. I have already packed all my FE gifts! They took up a whole suitcase and all our costumes took up another! Anyone know if we are allowed to have some candy in each one? It says dont pack perishibles and I did a FE bag and a trick or treat bag for each room :sad:

Andrea party of 4

Fear not my friends, I will ensure that your staterooms are properly labeled on the maps that I will distribute once on board so that everyone can find you.

As for perishables, candy is not a problem. This guideline is referring to items such as fresh fruits or cheese or other very unnecessary items like that. Candy and chocolate are a staple of FE exchanges!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I just booked this cruise 3 hours ago! So thrilled -- we thought about going on a cruise this fall, then when I found out I am pregnant we decided we had to, just had to wait for the right deal. I can cruise until the middle of November so I was running out of time when we found this one. I will be 20 weeks at time of sailing!

I don't think I can manage to throw FE together in two weeks, but if there is a meet-up I am there!

Sent from me.

WHOO HOO!!! :ccat: Even more excited. Thank you soooo sooo much for putting this all together I can't even figure my own room info out let alone 2 FE groups :badpc: all the more reason why I am ready for vacation!!! :beach:

Fear not my friends, I will ensure that your staterooms are properly labeled on the maps that I will distribute once on board so that everyone can find you.

As for perishables, candy is not a problem. This guideline is referring to items such as fresh fruits or cheese or other very unnecessary items like that. Candy and chocolate are a staple of FE exchanges!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Hey everyone!!

I have been pretty absent from this thread, but thought I would come back on and re introduce myself into the group. I'll be sailing with my sister, Amanda, and we're so excited to be Sailing Away with Mickey and the gang, and everyone else on here as well!!

I started up a pre trip report here on the Dis, the link can be found in my signature. We're coming over from Australia, so we arrive in Orlando on the 17th and are staying at WDW for a few days before embarking on the cruise!!

These past few weeks have been pretty crazy, dealing with a few family things, and also about 3 weeks ago, I fell down some stairs at work, and as a result have strained all the ligaments in my left ankle. The past few weeks have been filled with doctor and physio appointments so I just haven't been online and checking out the threads.

At this point we are still hoping to be able to do our trip, but just have to wait for the all clear from my doctors. Fingers crossed though!! Would love to try and meet up with everyone!!

Shannon

Hey everyone!!

I have been pretty absent from this thread, but thought I would come back on and re introduce myself into the group. I'll be sailing with my sister, Amanda, and we're so excited to be Sailing Away with Mickey and the gang, and everyone else on here as well!!

I started up a pre trip report here on the Dis, the link can be found in my signature. We're coming over from Australia, so we arrive in Orlando on the 17th and are staying at WDW for a few days before embarking on the cruise!!

These past few weeks have been pretty crazy, dealing with a few family things, and also about 3 weeks ago, I fell down some stairs at work, and as a result have strained all the ligaments in my left ankle. The past few weeks have been filled with doctor and physio appointments so I just haven't been online and checking out the threads.

At this point we are still hoping to be able to do our trip, but just have to wait for the all clear from my doctors. Fingers crossed though!! Would love to try and meet up with everyone!!

Shannon
Hopefully they can give you a nice orthopedic boot and say have a nice trip to you. I think they have decided to meet at Currents on sailaway day starting at 3:00. I have a PTR as well called A haunting on the high seas.

So excited that we will be down to single digits this week. :cool1:

Hopefully they can give you a nice orthopedic boot and say have a nice trip to you. I think they have decided to meet at Currents on sailaway day starting at 3:00. I have a PTR as well called A haunting on the high seas.

Awesome thanks so much, shall follow along, and hopefully will be able to meet up!! :goodvibes . Doctors and Physio have suggested strapping for now but we're looking into a proper laced up boot to keep it supported and exercises to do while onboard. Shall check our your PTR too!!

Shannon

I am still looking for FE items for the older kids. I am the queen of procrastination, I know. Anyone have any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter