4 night Wonder: shopping at the stops; beer glasses and t shirts

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
I am sure that somewhere in my last 9 months on the boards something might have been mentioned about this, but I have a friend who asked me if I could pick him up a Hard Times Cafe t-shirt or a beer glass with some sort of emblem on my cruise. Can I? Does anyone know. I guess he might be happy with a local bar t-shirt, but I'm not sure. I think he thinks I'm going somewhere else. What do you think?:rolleyes:

Actually, I may be shopping for other people, but they like Disney so I hope I can get things on the ship for them.:D

You can purchase an ESPN beer mug on board the ship
or Downtown Nassau I'm sure you could find something in the
souvenier shops. There is a Hard Rock Cafe there too.

All of the tshirts on the ship are "disney" and also fairly expensive. They are nice looking, in all sorts of designs. I know there are some ESPN tshirts in the ship's gift shop.

When we went to Nassau, we got tshirts at the Hard Rock Cafe. Actually, at that time, that's all there was...a tshirt shop there, no actual restaurant. But the tshirt was a good quality and costs a bit over $20. We also visited the Harley Davidson Nassau shop right down the street and got a tshirt there...again good quality and over $20. There are TONS of Nassau shirts at the straw market...sometimes 3/$10, but I'd be skeptical of how good the quality is.

zbuddy

Thanks zbuddy. Glad you told me the price range and about the quality. How long ago were you there?

this past September (2003). Going again in April 2003, so we're ready for more fun. Also got a few "t's" at RonJon Surf Shop at Cocoa Beach the evening before the cruise. I think tshirts were the only souvenirs we took back! We did not buy Disney shirts last time because my son (15) would not be caught dead with any "Disney" on his shirt! I did not even enter the straw market in Nassau. It looked full of junk and the heat on the day we were there was in the 90's and stifling inside that tent.

I did buy some jewelry on the ship. They had a "special" on some earrings, so I did succumb to that temptation...and we bought a lanyard to hold our card, but that's it.

Disney never runs out of ways to part you with your money...that's for sure!

zbuddy in Ga

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter