4 Night Wonder out of Miami (update 3/1-Complete)

I think I switched over to the new one over a month ago to see how much more efficient it was, and it was horrible. I had the option to switch it back to the new version, thank goodness, but then saw the message that it was going to be permanent in so many days. :sad:

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago but finally bit the bullet and switched over. It is terrible. If they don't fix things I'll have to find another site. The new one is not to my liking.

I can't believe you got sick that fast. Does sea sickness come on that fast? Ugh. I really hope I don't get it. I didn't the first time I went on a cruise but that was so many years ago.

I can only imagine hoe bummed you were about your necklace. That is just terrible. I hope you get the replacement very soon. That has got to be SO frustrating.

I don't know if this is true or not but my table mates thought it was because the ship was slowing down for the fireworks later and that the waves are much worse at a slow pace.

I just couldn't believe it. They had to have noticed at the jeweler when they put it in the setting. I'm figuring someone messed up and didn't want to fess up to their boss.

What a shame that this turned into a bit of a nightmare evening between the sea sickness and the chip in your necklace. Fortunately I don't get seasick. We had three fairly rough cruises now and I was fine.

I am glad that your necklace will be sorted out and hope that you get your new necklace soon.

Sounds like you found a great spot for Pirate Night.

Corinna

I now know that I need to take some Dramamine with me in case it happens again. It certainly won't keep me from cruising.

I hope it comes soon, it was so pretty.

The fireworks spot was absolutely perfect, I'll have to remember it for next time.

Sorry you were feeling sea sick on pirate night

I've only cruised twice but fortunately I've been ok so far :)

Good job you spotted the chip in your necklace but it sounds like Disney did a great job in resolving the issue

Maxine handled things very smoothly. Disney hires great people.

I really should have gone back to the room but didn't want to miss out on any fun.

I'm sorry you ended up getting sick, that's no fun. :goodvibes

Joshua and I read your update and when he saw the picture of the Mickey bar his eyes lit up. I'll be shocked if we don't have one each per day.

Oh and I hate the new Photobucket. The ability to upload only one photo at a time from my phone is maddening. :scared:

Joshua and I read your update and when he saw the picture of the Mickey bar his eyes lit up. I'll be shocked if we don't have one each per day.

Oh and I hate the new Photobucket. The ability to upload only one photo at a time from my phone is maddening. :scared:

I haven't tried uploading from my phone yet. They only let you upload one at a time!? Ridiculous.

Great update! I took the Mickey bar option one night and was very pleased about it. I would order them more often but there are so many other good options, it's hard to eat that much!

I think I switched over to the new one over a month ago to see how much more efficient it was, and it was horrible. I had the option to switch it back to the new version, thank goodness, but then saw the message that it was going to be permanent in so many days. :sad:

I tried is a couple months back when they gave you the option to go back. I hated it then and I hate it now. I just did it a couple days ago when the old site kept crashing on me. I really hate that your most recent uploads don't show up in the front of your album. That you actually have to keep scrolling down to hunt and peck for your pictures drives me batty!

::yes:: And it's a colossal pain in the butt! :crazy2:

No! What a nightmare.

I tried is a couple months back when they gave you the option to go back. I hated it then and I hate it now. I just did it a couple days ago when the old site kept crashing on me. I really hate that your most recent uploads don't show up in the front of your album. That you actually have to keep scrolling down to hunt and peck for your pictures drives me batty!

This is the exact reason I gave them when it gave the option of why I wanted to switch back to the old version. It took me forever to get to the recent uploaded photos. I'm hoping that they have fixed this option since then otherwise they'll be losing me as a customer.

So sorry about the.necklace and getting sick. But overall your looked like you had fun.

So sorry about the.necklace and getting sick. But overall your looked like you had fun.

Overall it was a fabulous day. I'm so relieved the return process was so smooth and someone else is taking care of it. She said anything purchased has a three month return policy but I'm glad I saw it then.

A little update on my upcoming trip. I just found out that mom had not told her DBF about this trip until two days ago. Well he had been planning on taking her to their vacation home in GA for her birthday, 3/7. Our trip is 3/8-3/19 so he was for lack of a better word, upset. Mom recognizes this is her fault but for some reason put off telling him. I have been on pins and needles the last 24 hours thinking of all the things I'd have to change and if I could get any points back if she didn't go on the cruise. She called this morning and thankfully she'll still be cruising but will head to GA after the cruise and I will go to WDW as planned. I did have to call and rearrange transportation and still need to book a few things for her but it could have been worse. This will be the first time since 2007 that I'll be at WDW alone, I'll be there 4 days post cruise. I know I'll have a great time but its a little sad to change plans this close to vacation.

I'll be prepared for the future that's for sure. Probably should keep some on me since it happened so fast.

Hopefully I won't be lynched when I say I've never had a Mickey bar. They just don't appeal to me. Mom on the other hand could easily eat two a day at the parks.

I have not read a single positive thing about the new photobucket. I don't like it at all!

Great update! I took the Mickey bar option one night and was very pleased about it. I would order them more often but there are so many other good options, it's hard to eat that much!

I can't wait to show what mom ordered for dessert the last night.

I thought I was going crazy, I couldn't find my most recent downloads! I finally found them on the bottom on the folder. It is just stupid how they've set up this new one.

I'll be prepared for the future that's for sure. Probably should keep some on me since it happened so fast.

Hopefully I won't be lynched when I say I've never had a Mickey bar. They just don't appeal to me. Mom on the other hand could easily eat two a day at the parks.

I have not read a single positive thing about the new photobucket. I don't like it at all!

Never had a Mickey bar? :faint: :rotfl2: Thats okay. I don't love Zebra Domes. :blush:

Photobucket really messed up with this update that's for sure.

I think I'm going to get Bonine for any potential motion sickness.

A little update on my upcoming trip. I just found out that mom had not told her DBF about this trip until two days ago. Well he had been planning on taking her to their vacation home in GA for her birthday, 3/7. Our trip is 3/8-3/19 so he was for lack of a better word, upset. Mom recognizes this is her fault but for some reason put off telling him. I have been on pins and needles the last 24 hours thinking of all the things I'd have to change and if I could get any points back if she didn't go on the cruise. She called this morning and thankfully she'll still be cruising but will head to GA after the cruise and I will go to WDW as planned. I did have to call and rearrange transportation and still need to book a few things for her but it could have been worse. This will be the first time since 2007 that I'll be at WDW alone, I'll be there 4 days post cruise. I know I'll have a great time but its a little sad to change plans this close to vacation.

At least she's still able to go on the cruise. I think you'll have a great time going to WDW by yourself though. Your on your own schedule, doing what you want. I've actually always wanted to go to WDW by myself or meet up with a friend there for a day.

Never had a Mickey bar? :faint: :rotfl2: Thats okay. I don't love Zebra Domes. :blush:

Photobucket really messed up with this update that's for sure.

I think I'm going to get Bonine for any potential motion sickness.

I've never had a zebra dome either, I don't like coffee. So many other yummies to spend my calories on.

I would take it with you just in case. Better to have it than not. If that CM hadn't come out right then I would have been sick the rest of the night I'm sure. Come to find out later they do sell it at one of the stores but I never saw it.

At least she's still able to go on the cruise. I think you'll have a great time going to WDW by yourself though. Your on your own schedule, doing what you want. I've actually always wanted to go to WDW by myself or meet up with a friend there for a day.

The first time I went alone it was for a week and I had a fabulous time. Exactly as you said, on my own schedule and did whatever I wanted. This trip is celebrating my birthday so hopefully I won't get lonely. It's technically not until 3/28 so I'm glad I won't be down there alone on my birthday because I know I'd get sad if that was the case. I'm so glad the cruise part worked out. It's one thing planning a solo trip, it's quite another for plans to change. I was thinking of all the things I'd do differently if she wasn't coming.

Day 4, Castaway Cay:

We started off with another breakfast at Tritons. We had quickly come to really enjoy this restaurant.

Mom started with some mango yogurt which she really enjoyed. I think it was called a Mango Mountain Hike.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013315.jpg

I was brought some fruit which I didn’t order, but it was very delicious.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013316.jpg

Of course we had a few pastries

DisneyWonderJanuary2013314.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013317.jpg

Mom had Eggs Benedict without any meat. She said it was magnificent

DisneyWonderJanuary2013318.jpg

She also had some French toast

DisneyWonderJanuary2013320.jpg

The French toast I had the other day with the grilled pineapple was so delicious. I didn’t really like the pineapple so I asked if it was possible to just get French toast. They were happy to oblige. I also had some hashbrowns.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013319.jpg

With our bellies happy we headed back to the room to grab our things and then headed off to enjoy CC.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013203.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013204.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013205.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013206.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013207.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013208.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013209.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013210.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013211.jpg

Our destination, Serenity Bay

DisneyWonderJanuary2013212.jpg

What a pain, the situation with your mom. I've never really been solo at Disney except on a day when I went to the spa. Sounds like a great breakfast, I'm just getting up now and I'm starving! I can't wait to go to Castaway Cay, so I'm going to have to live vicariously through the DIS!

This is the exact reason I gave them when it gave the option of why I wanted to switch back to the old version. It took me forever to get to the recent uploaded photos. I'm hoping that they have fixed this option since then otherwise they'll be losing me as a customer.

I just upgraded to pro a couple months ago because I was at my storage limit. I have an account with shutterfly, but I have an album in progress on PB and hate to dump that. I haven't even tried the album creation part of the new PB. Just the storage for TRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter