• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Days!!!

We do too! Keep an eye on the weather -- Accuweather's forecast for next week seems to change by the minute.

Rain and/or chilly weather(evenings). Also be prepared for crowds. Do you have ADR's?, good walking shoes, my mobile magic app (or some other one that has wait times), hidden mickey book:cheer2:, sunglasses, hat, and your good to go!!! See you there in 6 days:wave2:!!! Have fun! :cool1::thumbsup2

P.s. I just saw that its your first trip!!!! Do you have kids? Go to target/dollar store and get some glow necklaces/bracelets for the night time parades and fireworks shows. Get something that you can use as an autograph book or buy one when you get there! Do you have a plan as to which parks to go to and what shows you want to see? Have an amazing time and don't worry if you don't get everything done...it just means that you'll have to come bacK!!

Of course, bring rain gear. Hopefully you won't need it, but good to have.

Bring sweatshirts or a light jacket. Was there last week and there were a couple of days that started in the low 50's and went up to 80.

If its a sunny day, even with that coolness in the morning, I'd skip wearing the extra jacket/sweatshirt, because it warms up fast and I wouldn't want to be bothered with carrying it around all day. If cloudy, that might be a different story.

However, after a warm day, even high 60's in the evening feels quite cool and the sweatshirt felt good...

Accuweather is improving on temp but now forecasting more rain. :umbrella:

4 days to go for me too!

EPCOT is having the Flower and Garden Festival - this year they have neat kiosks all over the place! The violet lemonade slush was delicious, and a really pretty color too.

You get an interesting perspective of Wishes from the bridge leading to Gaston's Tavern at MK. The tavern sells very hot cocoa, and enormous, sticky cinnamon rolls. Great for staying warm before Wishes starts!

Rain and/or chilly weather(evenings). Also be prepared for crowds. Do you have ADR's?, good walking shoes, my mobile magic app (or some other one that has wait times), hidden mickey book:cheer2:, sunglasses, hat, and your good to go!!! See you there in 6 days:wave2:!!! Have fun! :cool1::thumbsup2

P.s. I just saw that its your first trip!!!! Do you have kids? Go to target/dollar store and get some glow necklaces/bracelets for the night time parades and fireworks shows. Get something that you can use as an autograph book or buy one when you get there! Do you have a plan as to which parks to go to and what shows you want to see? Have an amazing time and don't worry if you don't get everything done...it just means that you'll have to come bacK!!

Yep, one ADR per day, good walking shoes, and two apps on my iphone. :cool1:

Got my stuff from the dollar store last week based on recs from these boards. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

We have plans for park days and at least the priority stuff we want to do. We are less clear on the shows. DS6 is more into the idea of the rides. We will see the LIon King one for sure at AK though and he wants to do Jedi Training, so we will be beelining for that our HS day.

Your suggestions are great! Thanks! See you there!!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter