4 days - I am dying

Disjunky

DVC pro vacationer
The family and i are entirely too giddy. we are dying to get down there asap. i cant wait for that 6:30 flight sunday. man o man. and so excited for our tree. yay.

Sometimes I think the countdown makes it SO much more exciting...my DH thinks I am crazy!!!

Your note made me think of that Disney commercial where the kids are so excited and the night before they leave (in cute voices) they say..."We're too excited to sleep"...that is ME all the time when my countdown is getting close!!!

Enjoy, Sunday will be here before you know it!!!:thumbsup2

Family flying in Sunday also - we will be there to greet them at BCV a little after noon as we will drive over early to check in and hopefully get the room early.

The weather forecast is looking great so far so will just hang by the pool if the room isn't ready.

We leave on a red eye tonight! Get through that long flight and we check in at VWL tomorrow.
I can't believe it is finally here! Packed and ready to go. We leave the house at 5 pm :woohoo:

weather looks satisfactory. Bags arent even out of the closet. i pack last minute. family is biting at the bit to get down there. two more days of work. two more days of wrk. get me outta here.

Have a wonderful trip everyone! We leave three weeks from tomorrow, and it seems like time is standing still. We need some good trip reports with pics! :surfweb:

We arrive on Monday. So excited and I just love Jet Blue airline credits. Merry Christmas to us. :santa:

Monday can not come soon enough for us either!!! C'mon clock, stop going so slowly!!!

I'm so excited too! Our flight leaves tomorrow at 11:30 am, there are 15 of us! :yay: I'm packed and ready to go after a really rough week at work! So...here I am on the computer....just can't sleep! Hope to see you all so in my favorite place on earth!!!! :goodvibes

I guess during the days before a WDW trip we are all just 6 year olds on Christmas eve. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter