4-day Wonder June 27, 04

June 27th - can't wait. 2 Families on vacation. 4 parents and 1 female - 16 - 1 femaile13, 1 male 15, 1 male 14. Kids are sport minded and party animals. Don't know where they get that from. Looking forward to some R&R.::MickeyMo

We are also going on June 27th. We have 1 daughter who will be 11 by cruise day. Hoping to meet a some Dis-Friends!

:earsboy: Bob
:earsgirl: Denise
:earsgirl: Adara (11)

Our daughter will be 13 by the Cruise time and she wants to be with the teens along with the 16 year old girl going with ur group (2 families). Do those teenage boys play Texes Holdum Poker - I think our two 15 year old boys will be hosting a hot game somewhere on board.

Scott & Katrina, We are 2 familes. Boys are both 15 and gilrs are 17 and our DD will be 12 turning 13 on July 17th...so we checked with our TA and she can stay with the teen group. I am sure our kids will meet on board - you might want to consider your 12 yr. old DD "moving up as well"

I' can't wait and ;I love htis board. It has not only got me prepared but psyced up to GO GO GO!

See you on board!

Thanks for the info. Our 12 yo was wondering if she'd be able to hang out with the teens. Our 17 yo was worried there'd be no other teens her age, so she'll be excited to hear of at least 2 others her age!! I'm sure our kids will meet and have a great time!! We can't wait til June!!

Sorry Guys. My typing and proof reading leaves a lot to be desired. The other family that is going with us has a daughter that will be 17 and a son that will be 15. Our son is 15 and will be 16 in Sept. and our daughter will be 13 in July. sorry for the confusion. My wife and the two girls are going to do the dolphin swim at 1:00 PM when we in port in Nassua. It's a great trip that you can not get through Disney.

Thanks for the reply. See you on board!

this is dave, im james' friend and DaddyDisney's son, im 15, SINGLE!, and love sports n poker....cya on the trip everyone...make sure u all bring enough money...haha just kiddin....;)

I am also single and i am looking for a nice girl who enjoys having a good time and long walks on the beach.;)

sorry james but these rnt the personal ads in the newspapers...i enjoy PARRRRTAYYYYYYYYYYYS n havin a crap load of fun

Family of 4 here........myself, DH, DD, turns 18 on the cruise, and DS, 7. I hope there are going to be some other kids DS's age......anyone?

Just noticed a lot of us are from Pennsylvania !! DisneyDaddy,
we are from Kutztown, not very far from Schnecksville. Hope to meet several of you on the ship. !!

Count us in the 6/27 Wonder group from PA as well (already came across you before Minnie's Guy). We will be on our honeymoon! Can't believe the day is almost here!

I don't know what I am more excited for, the cruise or the wedding!!!! I must be nuts though planning a cruise for the morning after the wedding! Can't wait though, I want the countdown to move faster, but I have so much to do yet...

WE just picked up our documents for our trip! We'll be a group of 8 (2 families) from Schnecksville, PA. We'll do a day at Universial then we board the Wonder on the 27th. Hope all have a great trip, especially you honeymooners.
Thanks so much to all the DIS posters; your tips and help ws invaluable.

I'll give you my report when we get back! You'll know us 'cause we'll be by the pool before the sail away party and drill.

Happy sailing!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

scott and katrina:...What is your daughters name... that might make it easier to find her on the ship.. ::MinnieMo Iam DaddyDisney's 12 yo daughter! I hope i do meet your daughter i was worried there wasnt gonna be any one is my age group my name is shelly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter